Sisqo’s Sister Breaks Up With Breh & Gets Mad At His Reaction.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Oh man I thought I was the only one watching the Ready To Love series and this spin off. This chic is a mess and got played by another cat on another season. None of these chics will ever find happiness. They are all a mess. New Orleans is the worse place for a show like this. I personally can't stand the lightskinned chick Sherese. She been a cancer in just about every scene of every show. She also has a rock face and fukked up attitude.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Me and my girl watch this show. That chick is crazy she got mad at another guy on there because he didn’t text her for one day and when he showed her proof that he actually did and that the message just didn’t go through she still kicked the nikka off…..just to bring him back a week later

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I know it's entertainment and from a ratchet tv show, but there's a lesson in this clip

It's taken me YEARS and experience and gettin locked down to realize women don't talk directly about what they want. They want you to dig deeper or interpret what they're saying. I called my ol' lady out on that shyt a few weeks ago, she was like :ohhh:

I been in the same exact situation as breh, I take what you say at face value, I aint tryna solve no riddles:russ:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Me and my girl watch this show. That chick is crazy she got mad at another guy on there because he didn’t text her for one day and when he showed her proof that he actually did and that the message just didn’t go through she still kicked the nikka off…..just to bring him back a week later
I remember why she's a bit off. The guy that she was with in the original series got into a serious coma. She stayed by his side only for him to turn around and leave her after he woke up.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I know it's entertainment and from a ratchet tv show, but there's a lesson in this clip

It's taken me YEARS and experience and gettin locked down to realize women don't talk directly about what they want. They want you to dig deeper or interpret what they're saying. I called my ol' lady out on that shyt a few weeks ago, she was like :ohhh:

I been in the same exact situation as breh, I take what you say at face value, I aint tryna solve no riddles:russ:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She looks like she holding something heavy. Even her walk screams wagon.

What's that show called?
She looks like she's got elite p*ssy too.
giphy.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wifey and I are watching this show. It’s pretty good. Whether it’s real or not is another story.

Dude ghosted her so she moved on @AnotherRoute

The worse part about the concept is why post up in New Orleans and these women are from other cities. You really think an independent woman will move for a man?
:comeon:

Man in the preview really said "Hopefully youll move from Miami to New Orleans":mjlol:

Last edited: