Sisqo’s Sister Breaks Up With Breh & Gets Mad At His Reaction.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man said in the preview really said "Hopefully youll move from Miami to New Orleans":mjlol:
Aint nobody in their right mind making that move. Baby and Wayne couldn't wait to move to Miami and never come back. Even in the clip ol boy is sweating bullets b/c of the NO heat. He had water in that bottle 5 seconds prior and put it up to his mouth.. shyt was gone...:mjlol: :lolbron:

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
It's crazy how Black women have jumped on this trend of lip fillers. Her lips is a lumpy, bumpy mess and distracts from her beauty.

Please stop letting these aestheticians jack up your lips (and ass) with fillers :camby:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I remember why she's a bit off. The guy that she was with in the original series got into a serious coma. She stayed by his side only for him to turn around and leave her after he woke up.

Yeap, but I’m sure she was getting on his damn nerves while he was in the coma and when he woke up he said :camby:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Man in the preview really said "Hopefully youll move from Miami to New Orleans":mjlol:
Yeah. The light bright is a Miami girl. She wants the man to lead in everything but has no personality. She was a sponsor.
:stopitslime:
Speaking of her, look at her nose. She’s real bright with that nose. I told my Wife she has to have Filipino in her. It could be a black nose but I don’t think so.
:ohhh:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
A woman tells me that she’s leaving …

peace-out-goodbye.gif

What serious adult plays these games???

Belize King

Daps
Every show she's on she does THE MOST. She's the reason why I refused to watch lol.
Come home Coco.
:leon:
It’s actually a good season. Not too much f—kery so far. The old Betty with her nipples always out did something one might call shady.
:pachaha:
Young girl and light bright had a lil issue but nothing stupid.
:mjgrin:

Belize King

Daps
I know it's entertainment and from a ratchet tv show, but there's a lesson in this clip

It's taken me YEARS and experience and gettin locked down to realize women don't talk directly about what they want. They want you to dig deeper or interpret what they're saying. I called my ol' lady out on that shyt a few weeks ago, she was like :ohhh:

I been in the same exact situation as breh, I take what you say at face value, I aint tryna solve no riddles:russ:
Wifey and I did our 6 month check up with our marriage counselor. Counselor called my Wife out on this exact thing. I’m too dense to read into anything.
:russ:
The world is yours Wifey, you have to tell me what you want.
:feedme:
Counselor shouted me out twice and told Wifey they they need to start working together on some therapy.
:ufdup:
:lolbron:
For the low low price of $155 a session.
:picard: