SIRBIATCH SPEAKS (VIDEO!) MODS, BAN BILLY HOMOCEAN? WILL HE DUCK THE $100?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Now that should be a thread.

@SirBiatch being very opinionated makes him white though? I think he should get that 100 just because that was the deal right?

Nope. Deal was a buck for just the video. He started claiming I agreed to other sh!t so I left his punk ass alone. Dumbass decided to drop the video after the fact. Woulda been the easiest buck he ever made :russ:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Nope. Deal was a buck for just the video. He started claiming I agreed to other shyt so I left his punk ass alone. Dumbass decided to drop the video after the fact. Woulda been the easiest buck he ever made :russ:

@OnlyInCalifornia doesn't this sound like the response of a cowardly basketcase?

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Now that should be a thread.

@SirBiatch being very opinionated makes him white though? I think he should get that 100 just because that was the deal right?
It was the deal. Then @SirBiatch backed out unless a ban was attached, then tried to get the deal back on the table but couldn't.
Horrible negotiating. :mjlol:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
IN
vE3uO21.jpg

SirBiatch

Daps
It was the deal. Then @SirBiatch backed out unless a ban was attached, then tried to get the deal back on the table but couldn't.

hey deepthroat-wifey, nice attempt at spin.

The deal was for the video, not the skill of negotiating. Continue to duck.

I had insisted on a ban bet for precisely this reason: I knew you cowards would duck. Mods weren't showing up and you were steady backpedaling so I just decided to let it go. The Coli has seen that you're both full of shyt.

Joke is, I've been on this site much shorter than both you lovebirds and I've shown my face on video. Yet you're the courageous ones and nobody knows what y'all look like. And you expected me to believe that you'd pay up? :russ:

Better pray that ban aint coming @cook

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member

Hey he proved he wasn't a white guy from Austria or whatever though, I think Billy should at least cop him lunch :laugh:

The funny part of all of this is I fux with @SirBiatch @Billy Ocean and you as posters so I am just enjoying the show.

SirBiatch

Daps
Hey he proved he wasn't a white guy from Austria or whatever though, I think Billy should at least cop him lunch :laugh:

Homocean eating ketchup and nails sandwiches in some dirty NY apartment (if he doesn't live in Malaysia or some random ass place).

If he's gonna duck a ban bet for a proof he initiated, you really think he can follow through on a sandwich?

SirBiatch

Daps
You're right. It was. Then you walked away from that deal. :mjlol:

I never agreed to anything breh. What are you talking about? :russ:

Actually your boyfriend walked away from the deal. It's clear as day in that thread. You'd know this if you weren't so busy deepthroating him.

Your eyes can only gaze at his nuts it seems.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Homocean eating ketchup and nails sandwiches in some dirty NY apartment (if he doesn't live in Malaysia or some random ass place).

If he's gonna duck a ban bet for a proof he initiated, you really think he can follow through on a sandwich?

What was the ban bet, if you were not white he would be banned?

It should at least be a 25 dollar gift certificate to some lunch spot IMO. Call it a day and keep it moving.