Since when did black people start using extasy

killacal

Banned
Daps
My homie is connected thru work with a big time dealer and the summer of 2011 it was on:dj2: Going out every night and poppin a molly every few nights would turn u up like no other.You can drink like a fish when ur on it. I would black out while im clubbing then kinda come back and have this chick im in middle conversation with looking at me like i just told her the secret of life with no recollection of who she was or what I said :laugh: I realized it was too easy to access so i stepped back havent gone or popped shyt in a long time.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I made a thread about mollys a couple of weeks ago and got a lot of backlash. Im guessin' mollys is slang for X cause I highly doubt hood niqqaz is poppin' pure mdma. Its not that bad. I did it last weekend and didnt sleep from friday till 1 am on sunday. I've been exhausted all week and depression hit me on sunday eve and lasted a whole day. I highly recommend you to only pop pills if you're on vacation and dont have anything to do for a few days. The high is great, full of energy and happiness, but it'll take out all the dopamine? you've got stored in your body and this will lead to depression. If you're depressive dont do it, if you like to party hard do it.

Ya I used to take X in the 90s and I could sleep that morning after a rave..sleep as soon as the high goes down..I'll be asleep by 4am..

See Molly isnt pure MDMA like X was back in the 90s..even tho X was cut with like speed, coke, or heroine..you could still get a MDMA high..Molly nowadays is cut with all types of shyt..they market it as pure MDMA..but it's not,...I know how MDMA tastes and feels..

Like you said, you couldn't sleep for a few days..that happened to me earlier this year when I popped Molly..I was up for a couple of days,,worst high i ever had in my life..on sum real shyt..you'd be better off smoking meth instead of Molly if you wanted to tweak for over 24 hours..but don't that either..if you can find pure Molly then more power to you..

Btw..the drug is called Molly...not a Molly..it's not a pill ..it's the substance..

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Ya I used to take X in the 90s and I could sleep that morning after a rave..sleep as soon as the high goes down..I'll be asleep by 4am..

See Molly isnt pure MDMA like X was back in the 90s..even tho X was cut with like speed, coke, or heroine..you could still get a MDMA high..Molly nowadays is cut with all types of shyt..they market it as pure MDMA..but it's not,...I know how MDMA tastes and feels..

Like you said, you couldn't sleep for a few days..that happened to me earlier this year when I popped Molly..I was up for a couple of days,,worst high i ever had in my life..on sum real shyt..you'd be better off smoking meth instead of Molly if you wanted to tweak for over 24 hours..but don't that either..if you can find pure Molly then more power to you..

Btw..the drug is called Molly...not a Molly..it's not a pill ..it's the substance..

How old is you breh? :dwillhuh:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i was popping those pink stars back in 05 my senior year of high school...they were great...then they started flooding the streets with poison. since then i've tried molly twice...did nothing to me. i stick to the green. imo E/Molly is a great drug when used responsibly. it makes you feel complete euphoria and love...you just gotta know when to stop.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
NubianVitruvian said:
Jimi Hendrix? The Godfather of Black Psychonauts

Nah, it was still reserved for Caucasians and 'artistic' musicians. It didn't get to 'us' until we started gettin' it in with Raves in the early 90's. By the mid-90's, it was a wrap. Dudes were selling blotters and tabs rather than bags of weed and I knew it was time for my old ass to stop hanging out or risk getting my drink spiked and end up in the ER.

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
They been on it... rappers been mentioning it forever. The fad is just re-emerging in the form of molly. I don't trust "molly" anymore, the popularity just means more people selling some bullshyt that they claim is pure. :manny:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Nah, it was still reserved for Caucasians and 'artistic' musicians. It didn't get to 'us' until we started gettin' it in with Raves in the early 90's. By the mid-90's, it was a wrap. Dudes were selling blotters and tabs rather than bags of weed and I knew it was time for my old ass to stop hanging out or risk getting my drink spiked and end up in the ER.

Remember that rave rumor that people were getting poked with aids infested syringes and hit with a note to the back that read "you have aids now".

:steviej: