When did Black folks start referring to non black people as the N'word!?

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I say nikka and I know it's problematic. Yes, I say it to some white people. And yeah, I gotta check em if they say it around me. But I pick and choose that nonsense.

My point is this: Worry about what you do. Hypothetical situations of white people gleefully being called the n word in a so called "non racist" manner should be the least of your worries. Even tho I engage in it, it doesn't matter. I also call hamsters and ducks nikkas. I called a piece of havarti cheese a nikka not one hour ago.

Stop making racist hallmarks the measuring stick of what is realistic. What you see is what you see. If one black person commits suicide, that's not saying we're all depressed. We have a collective struggle and the n word is involved, I guess. But not in this frivolous personal way you're presenting it.

nikka please.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I see it everywhere online...
"the culture" is super casual with its use now

Now whats happening is white folks are using it in a "non racist" casual manner

as someone old enough to remember when black folks only really used it amongst themselves this shyt is odd as hell to me
There have been white people who grew up in poor black hoods and middle class black hoods forever.

Black people use the word to refer to people in general, it has always been like that, and if it was different in the 20's - 60's we wouldn't have many ways to know it. Black entertainment didnt take off until the 80's really and even in Harlem Nights and shyt like that, nikka wass used towards whoever was part of the conversation.

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To me personally, a "n1gga" is the most degrading, dehumanizing and belittling word you can call somebody.

I have absolutely no problem with black people calling non-black people that disgusting word and/or non-blacks calling themselves that word.

My only wish is that we stop calling EACH OTHER that word.