Since when did black people start using extasy

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
back in 06 my buddies from Atlanta came down to Miami to live and all them dudes were poppin e like it was nothing. i was fukking frightened :huhldup:

eventually i tried it. it was alright. not really my thing. i was more into blow at the time.

:leon:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
I started my freshman year of college 2 years ago. It's a once in a blue moon thing for me.

Just hand me a blunt & a 40 of OE and get outta my face :win: :ahh:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
:what:where the fukk you live nikka been on that shyt heavy since like 06.i blame gucci

Last edited by a moderator:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Real answer is always.
The EDM wave in music that's going to crash next year is the main culprit, though.
I think it's a passing fad in hip hop circles, people want to demote it to 'chick drug' status because it makes you happy instead of stupid and sluggish.

Daps
Reppin
Aurora, CO
Funny thing is molly harder than ever to find as far as purity. You can always tell who the squares are by the ones that know nothing bout some E. If you had some feet in the street or at least some partners slangin you would have already been around it.

images

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Ravers of all races were using it in the 90s.

X causes brain damage and slow-talking. A college friend was a user and a dealer. He regrets x.

TI and Tiny are my age. They still use x to get horny and pull odd sex stunts.

Iono the history of x before the late 90s. Some chemist made X acidentally and never found a proper use for it...cuz there is none. Right?

sent from over here

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Never got into it cause all of the nikkas I knew who doing it didn't think I would be into it. It used to be huge though during the mid-late 2000s in Sac/Bay Area . We called it "Thizz" . I heard too many horror stories about dudes Thizzin to the point a lot of them won't ever be the same again.

Its just another fad for a new generation now.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas is followers :yeshrug:

nikkas who take molly now was lookin at me side eye'd when i was fukkin with them 10 yrs ago

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I made a thread about mollys a couple of weeks ago and got a lot of backlash. Im guessin' mollys is slang for X cause I highly doubt hood niqqaz is poppin' pure mdma. Its not that bad. I did it last weekend and didnt sleep from friday till 1 am on sunday. I've been exhausted all week and depression hit me on sunday eve and lasted a whole day. I highly recommend you to only pop pills if you're on vacation and dont have anything to do for a few days. The high is great, full of energy and happiness, but it'll take out all the dopamine? you've got stored in your body and this will lead to depression. If you're depressive dont do it, if you like to party hard do it.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
i thought it was a trick question, n!ggas been on this, it was one of the reasons my fam got my house raided, crack & x... crack/x, kinda ironic

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Niccas pop that shyt like cigarettes down here :snoop:

That shyt cant be good for you long term right? :wtf:

Im not sure if that shyt ages you or what but I have the feeling that a lot of people wont be looking so good in their mid 30's -40's

yeah, drugs age you fast as hell. It seems like ever since the "Thug era" died out, more black folk been experimenting on drugs like it's nothing. Trying to be white folk more than anything now, from the clothes they rock, to the clubs they go to, to the drugs they use, nothing is sacred or forbidden anymore.