Since Skyrim for Switch Includes All DLC...

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I don't understand the why. It's like playing Skyrim on a Commodore 64. The switch has a vast library so I personally wouldn't spend my switch time playing old x360 era titles that are time consuming like this game is. Do you, I just can't create a reason for it to be me :yeshrug:
I play games on PC, PS5, XSX, Switch, my S23 Ultra and an M1 iPad Pro. I have learned that as long as a game doesn't have stuttering, poor framerate, bad resolution, excessive pop-in and latency issues, then I can ignore it being graphically inferior to its other versions. They updated Skyrim on Switch 5 months ago and fixed its stability.

Oddly enough, there aren't any many videos showing this online breh, so I can see why you're skeptical. I'll try to update this thread with a video. I can't use Twitter like I used to in the past though, I'd actually have to usb to PC and upload to YouTube.

I'm gonna restart my game since that will be the best to record cool stuff asap. Didn't get far anyway.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Alright here we go guys, this is what I recorded. I went to settings, data management, manage screenshots and used the USB to Computer option, then edited the clips in some default program called Champs. When I saved the videos, they resolution was 720p. Apparently that's what Bethesda decided they should limit the resolution for Skyrim on Switch because I was playing Docked when I recorded these. I thought they would've been 1080p. Anyway they still look good and the game played at a stable 30 fps, no framerate drops that I noticed. You probably have to click on the gear option on YouTube and set it to 720p to see the game best.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Can't wait to do this when I get home from work. I still ain't grabbed The Master Sword yet.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I finally got Master Sword, Champion's Tunic and Hylian Shield!!!!

The horse climbed up a vertical face wtf is up with these horses in Skyrim these nikkas got sticky hooves lmao. Better than BOTW horses.