Since Skyrim for Switch Includes All DLC...

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:
Never liked split screen as a kid and still don't like it as an adult. The only local co op I do is the odd time I'm at my buddy's place and we decid to play some beat em up or fighting game. Honestly I'm fine with that. We are both in our early 30s and not trying to always be at each others place all the time to play videogames. Playing online with a headset is good enough for us. :yeshrug:

Not knocking people that want split screen co op but that's a feature that is dying out due to how performance reliant games have become.
It's not dying out. Nintendo brought it back to the forefront. That's why the Switch has been outselling every other console. Look at all the celebrities that have been promoting local co-op

switchset: search results - flair:Star

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not dying out. Nintendo brought it back to the forefront. That's why the Switch has been outselling every other console. Look at all the celebrities that have been promoting local co-op

switchset: search results - flair:Star
Split screen local co-op
I got a Switch and well know what it can do. Also Nintendo marches to the beat of their own drum.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I couldnt even imagine playing this on my switch :huhldup:

I guess if you realy want to play it handheld, but other than that :camby:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I bought Skyrim. Haven't played it yet. Gonna take a nap first. Not sure what to expect. Oh yeah I need to make Amiibo...

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
If we are talking which game has more content as far as quests and explorable places it's easily Skyrim. BoTW probably feels better to play given the gameplay mechanics(sheikh slate tools)and it's a little more action oriented. As far as replayability it's a push given your personal preference. I have never put more time into any video game than I have into Skyrim(Starfield and Elden Ring are up there as well I eventually will put more into Starfield), and it never gets old no matter how many times I play it.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
List of content added to Anniversary Update for Switch:

Feb 2024 Update

Resolved issue forcing the player’s camera to face north while exiting the Character Menu while on a horse.
Restored missing Help Manual entries (Vampirism, Dragon Riding, Camping, Fishing, and Survival Mode).
Fixed rendering error on player near “Wreck of the Pride of Tel Vos”.
General stability improvements.
Resolved specular calculations on skin.
Fixed odd flickering on the floor in “Goldenhills Plantation Farmhouse”
Fixed rare crash when entering “Treva’s Watch”.
Fixed a rare crash that can occur when opening the inventory menu.
Fixed the “March of the Dead” quest not starting.
Fixed an issue preventing the player from joining the Nords during “Retaking Thirsk”.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Ayo this game is perfect now on Switch! When I first played I didn't like the menus and frame rate etc but they fixed the fukk out of this game its smooth as hell and easier to play. It's very beautiful too. I also changed my controls around cause I didn't like default controls.

I am now addicted. I never played Skyrim before past the first 10 min either but it feels like a new game to me. I'm very impressed. I was actually able to make it to Riverrun this time. It held my attention 100% with no blurriness and a smooth framerate.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ayo this game is perfect now on Switch! When I first played I didn't like the menus and frame rate etc but they fixed the fukk out of this game its smooth as hell and easier to play. It's very beautiful too. I also changed my controls around cause I didn't like default controls.

I am now addicted. I never played Skyrim before past the first 10 min either but it feels like a new game to me. I'm very impressed. I was actually able to make it to Riverrun this time. It held my attention 100% with no blurriness and a smooth framerate.
I don't understand the why. It's like playing Skyrim on a Commodore 64. The switch has a vast library so I personally wouldn't spend my switch time playing old x360 era titles that are time consuming like this game is. Do you, I just can't create a reason for it to be me :yeshrug: