Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
9N2ktl4.png

Perfect

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Everybody talking about Kawhi coming up small, PG being shook, Doc failing again, Clippers choking again, blah blah blah

Laker/Bron stans talking about Kawhi picking the wrong team, Bron being better than Kawhi, the Lakers being the king of LA, the Lakers now having an easier road to a ring, blah blah blah

fukk all that shyt

It’s irrelevant

What everyone should be talking about is:

the Nuggets completing the biggest basketball upset in recent memory

the Nuggets not throwing in the towel when they got punched in the mouth

the Nuggets sticking together despite all the adversity

the Nuggets ignoring muthafukkas like JVG who said they have no chance

the Nuggets never saying die and coming back down 1-3...twice...while overcoming big deficits in elimination games against the championship-favorite Clippers

the Nuggets taking a dump on the battle of LA dreams

Jamal muthafukkin Murray giving the defensive trio of Kawhi, Pat Bev, and PG a 40-piece in a decisive Game 7...taking that next step in being a star

Nikola muthafukkin Jokic delivering time and time again culminating in a big-time triple double in Game 7...showing he’s one of the best in the game

I get what y’all talking about and why y’all talking about it but put some muthafukkin respect on my Denver Nuggets

200.gif

I respek dis shyt. Y’all gon give us a tougher series than these frauds would’ve done. I ain’t think y’all could really do it but y’all made a believer outta me. Y’all some fukkin thugs out chea.....:leon: