Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters
Daps
Tell em @T.he I.nformant

:wow:

I'm here for the fukkery if the Nuggets can pull off the unthinkable and get past the Lakers, culminating in one of the most improbable championship seasons in sports history. It would only stamp emphasis on an already wild year. Y'all Nuggets fans would have control of the board too.
All seven of us:pachaha:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Breh, I know you trying to get your rocks off but you ain’t about to be rewriting history in here. Yo squad was really thinking they were the greatest team of all time just because they won the most games in the regular season.
So the 2016 warriors went into that season claiming the championship was on lock? Yes or no? Act like 73-9 is easy to do and no we didn’t think we were the greatest of all time.. The media was promoting that shyt But again 73-9 happened that ain’t no fluke and still made the finals... And YES THE 2016 warriors is one of the greatest teams of all time..

Still came back next season and won and followed by the next... Those are the fukkin facts

but let’s talk about this clips implosion when they actually came into the season crowning themselves the champs...

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
So the 2016 warriors went into that season claiming the championship was on lock? Yes or no? Act like 73-9 is easy to do and no we didn’t think we were the greatest of all time.. The media was promoting that shyt But again 73-9 happened that ain’t no fluke and still made the finals... And YES THE 2016 warriors is one of the greatest teams of all time..

Still came back next season and won and followed by the next... Those are the fukkin facts

but let’s talk about this clips implosion when they actually came into the season crowning themselves the champs...
Mostly factual. The media was definitely gassing shyt. I ain’t conceding that GSW wasn’t feeling themselves though. Damn owner was declaring they were light years ahead of everyone else. I know it was after the fact but Draymond had the nerve to tell the best player in the NBA they didn’t need him based on how good they were. The 2016 GSW are one of the greatest basketball teams ever just like the 2007 Pats are one of the greatest football teams... but neither won the championship and that’s ultimately what people will remember and what prevents them from truly being mentioned as one of the greatest teams ever. That shyt was an epic collapse and I ain’t letting people forget that on my watch. Sure they came back to win a couple more chips afterwards but they fukking had KD at that point. Clips definitely imploded but I ain’t going to let someone say this was worse than what GSW did... and in the Finals at that. Eyhuckk.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Mostly factual. The media was definitely gassing shyt. I ain’t conceding that GSW wasn’t feeling themselves though. Damn owner was declaring they were light years ahead of everyone else. I know it was after the fact but Draymond had the nerve to tell the best player in the NBA they didn’t need him based on how good they were. The 2016 GSW are one of the greatest basketball teams ever just like the 2007 Pats are one of the greatest football teams... but neither won the championship and that’s ultimately what people will remember and what prevents them from truly being mentioned as one of the greatest teams ever. That shyt was an epic collapse and I ain’t letting people forget that on my watch. Sure they came back to win a couple more chips afterwards but they fukking had KD at that point. Clips definitely imploded but I ain’t going to let someone say this was worse than what GSW did... and in the Finals at that. Eyhuckk.

bro that wasn’t an epic collapse let’s put some context on it because you trying to make it seem like dubs were up big in those games and lost the lead to lose the games.. Most of the games were literally within 5-7 points coupled with Draymond getting suspended, JR Smith diving into Boguts legs that put him out for the series, iggy hurt and Steph was hurt too but still played.. and Bron being a bytch in the press conference getting Draymond suspended in some bullshyt he started.. We not doing this bro not on my watch

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
bro that wasn’t an epic collapse let’s put some context on it because you trying to make it seem like dubs were up big in those games and lost the lead to lose the games.. Most of the games were literally within 5-7 points coupled with Draymond getting suspended, JR Smith diving into Boguts legs that put him out for the series, iggy hurt and Steph was hurt too but still played.. and Bron being a bytch in the press conference getting Draymond suspended in some bullshyt he started.. We not doing this bro not on my watch

Y'all collapsed epically

Get over it

Lost with and without draymond 3 games straight. no excuse for that lol

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Clippers would be up 3-0 if Kawhi had just an average game 2. Nuggets too young, dumb, and inexperienced for this job; Murray and MJPLS Jr. being the chief offenders. Every good thing they do is cancelled out by 1-2 different boneheaded fukkups. :francis:

Murray is who we thought he was; that first round bubble honeymoon is over and now he is getting exposed under real pressure vs. a real title contender :ufdup:

tenor.gif