Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The Mavericks had a historically great offense this year. I think the highest ORTG ever. So it was interesting to see many people cite their performance against the clippers as proof of LA being “overrated” defensively.

No one else left in the tournament has an offense as good as the Mavs. I’m not suprised the clippers defense is dominating this Denver offense.
Yup. And even then, LAC were up 20 each of the last 3 games.. including the OT thriller. All with Beverly out, Trez out of shape, and PG being GP.

Drawing the Mavs 1st was probably the best thing to happen to them bc of how they got tested.

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
As a clippers fan I been waiting for this for a long time. As a basketball realist, I’d advise everyone not to be a prisoner of the moment. It’s just game one. We had a lot of rest and Denver had a grueling 7 game series. Legs are tired. The clippers finally kept they foot on a teams neck. We should take this series and prob 6 it won’t be a cake walk. The clippers need to remember that. we tend to get a little cocky and let off the gas. In this bubble anyone can get hot and go off. Let’s just keep playing hard. I’m not satisfied until we
Win 11 more Games!

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I need to see kawhis shot chart for the season. I swear this dude just gets to a few feet right infront of rim all the time and they can't stop him.

Edit. Here's some

images

images

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Act like KD don’t exist brehs. Kawhi amazing but KD is on another level compared to him when it comes to scoring
Not really, "breh"

KD with GSW is comparable to KL with LAC in output and efficiency.

KD on OKC had big scoring seasons like 32ppg and 30ppg but was logging 40mins a game, whereas on a stacked team (GSW) he put up 26ppg in 34 minutes, compared to KL's 27ppg in 32 minutes w/ LAC.

KD was also susceptible to bullshyttin and getting locked up (or clamping up) in big playoff games, prior to GSW.

But notice I said may be pound for pound.. not definitively nygga, bc Harden, Lillard, Steph, KD, even Luka, etc can get ignorant in the right matchup or circumstance and light shyt up, but right now KL is on some steady reliable and we haven't seen post-achilles KD yet.