Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Jamal Murray is a fraud
I wouldn't call him a fraud but the Clips got wings that match up well with him.

He doesn't have shooters and sneaky range like Luka, he's a slasher.

Murray will be okay but this series is probably over in 4 or 5 games. The Nuggets don't have the personnel to bother the Clips based on what I'm currently seeing.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The Mavericks had a historically great offense this year. I think the highest ORTG ever. So it was interesting to see many people cite their performance against the clippers as proof of them being “overrated” defensively.

No one else left in the tournament has an offense as good as the Mavs. I’m not suprised the clippers defense is dominating this Denver offense.

Maybe statistically, and they were missing KP for the majority of the series, so I'll acknowledge that. That bench was much better than I thought, the Clips are hard to score on but that Dallas bench scored on the Clips at will basically. A healthy and better KP and smart front office can get that team contending in no time, I think they can plug in better defenders without losing offensive firepower by replacing Kleber and possibly getting a wing defender instead of Jackson or Powell.

With my own eyes I feel that the Rockets are the best offensive team in the league, but they don't have a reliable 1 and 2 option in the clutch and once they slump offensively, they SLUMP, so obviously they are still very beatable. Honestly I'm pleased with the bubble playoffs, it's been good outside of the refs.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
They been in the same place for a mnth and a half already:dwillhuh:

All teams have to pack their bags before any elimination game because as soon as they lose, they are getting them out of the bubble. So for example, in both Game 7's, all 4 teams (OKC, HOU, DEN and UTAH) had their bags already packed.