Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Clippers have too many people they trying to keep happy. When Kawhi is on the floor he should be the only one allowed to go off script, everyone else needs to be playing within their role. If your role is being the garbage man then go clean up the garbage, we ain't running a clear out for you in the post.

Recall some talking head saying this would end up being a problem for them. You have no real point guard and all the guys you signed or traded for a iso guys. No problem with Kawhi and George doing it because but then you got Lou, Trez, Morris, and Jackson when he plays.

Daps
As inconsistent as Trez and Lou have been, the Clippers have no choice but to persist with both of them, in hopes they can turn it around. There's no alternative, especially given the fact they don't have any resemblance of an offensive system, which would've allowed the rest of their second-unit depth to come in as plug-and-play pieces.

nah fukk that

Reggie has shot the ball better & less. He’s not Mookie a lay lock but he’s bigger and stature and contest fairly well. At least with JaMychal he has to be accounted for on the perimeter and a better free throw shooter. If nikkax ain’t biting Trez’s Dream impersonation that ends up with him going right then what the fukk do I have

Daps
nah fukk that

Reggie has shot the ball better & less. He’s not Mookie a lay lock but he’s bigger and stature and contest fairly well. At least with JaMychal he has to be accounted for on the perimeter and a better free throw shooter. If nikkax ain’t biting Trez’s Dream impersonation that ends up with him going right then what the fukk do I have
The Catch-22 here is that, while Reggie and Green would perhaps provide more short-term relief, the Clippers need Trez and Lou to work through this shyt now to be ready for the next round. It's no good tapering Trez's and Lou's respective workloads and minutes in this round, and then throwing them in at the deep end against the Lakers.

Daps
The Catch-22 here is that, while Reggie and Green would perhaps provide more short-term relief, the Clippers need Trez and Lou to work through this shyt now to be ready for the next round. It's no good tapering Trez's and Lou's respective workloads and minutes in this round, and then throwing them in at the deep end against the Lakers.

I just don’t see it getting better for Trez. The numbers do not bear out in his favor at all since he’s been in Orlando. A certified coach tells him to accept his role especially when he’s probably going to go chase big money in the offseason. The boy is hurting his team...

E-40_In_a_Major_Way.jpg

Daps
I really dont think the clips will lose the series because they just need to turn up one more game, but it would be fukking insane if denver can pull this one off

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
If the Nuggets can find a way to win Game 6, and it will not be easy, I think they get Game 7

It would be too much momentum

We got nothing to lose

I’m banking on Jokic getting his but I see two of Murray, MPJ, or Grant going off and that propelling us to victory

Daps
I just don’t see it getting better for Trez. The numbers do not bear out in his favor at all since he’s been in Orlando. A certified coach tells him to accept his role especially when he’s probably going to go chase big money in the offseason. The boy is hurting his team...

E-40_In_a_Major_Way.jpg
I don't think it's a matter of if he will or won't get better - it's a matter of, he's the best they've got. You talk about #s, which is ironic, given that you'd be the first one to argue to not pay them any mind if the shoe was on the other foot. Like all players who're in a funk, they need to play to get themselves out of it; they can't be doing that while sitting on the bench.

It's the bigger picture of the proverbial seeing the ball go through the hoop.

The Clippers stand no chance if he doesn't get his reps and prep in order for the Lakers. He's the one that has given them the stability of inside buckets all season when the jumpshots haven't been falling. If you take that element away from the Clips offense, they'll be needing four games of high variance in their favour, which might still not be enough, given that the Rockets have that in their favour right now against the Lakers, yet are down 1-3.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
If the Nuggets can find a way to win Game 6, and it will not be easy, I think they get Game 7

It would be too much momentum

We got nothing to lose

I’m banking on Jokic getting his but I see two of Murray, MPJ, or Grant going off and that propelling us to victory
I was eager to bet nuggets in game 5 because we know they wouldn’t roll over, and being up 3-1 is a letdown spot. If the team down 3-1 punches you in the mouth and takes a lead, fukk it we still got 2 more games to close it out, right?

but clippers should be fully focused and motivated for game 6. I think you’re right about Denver winning game 7, but it’ll be tough to get there.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Kawhi is gonna show up like always. But can PG bring it for an entire game and not just a half. Don’t recall him really doing anything in the 2nd half last night. He has to bring it especially when their Super 6th men are struggling.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Kawhi is gonna show up like always. But can PG bring it for an entire game and not just a half. Don’t recall him really doing anything in the 2nd half last night. He has to bring it especially when their Super 6th men are struggling.

The start of the 2nd and 4th qtrs when Kawhi/Zu/Morris sits and it's essentially PG, Trez, and Lou out there...

PG simply has to bring it and maintain a rhythm. Can't go multiple possessions where he's just watchin the Trez/Lou show.