Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
I think by Murray going off last series against Jazz and overcoming a 1-3 deficit will secure Malone another year or 2.

I believe it will too but it is fools gold. Malone isn’t a championship caliber head coach maybe as an assistant he is but head coach nope

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

7VthjZE.png

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
he isn’t.

And why did lillard put a “smdh” on his retweet ?
I know...

Dude acting like he got rings or maybe he heard that a Coli Moderator was dikkriding him something serious until he lost another playoff series with nothing to show for it again :hhh:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
The cotdamn nerve of MAGA Porter Jr. to say that the Nuggets need to move the ball more when he's the biggest black hole on the team.

:picard:
I must have missed the threads and shyt, but when did he say he was a Trump supporter. I do know that him being biracial kinda confused him cuz he said whites said he was too black and blacks said he was too white.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Welcome to Alcatraz :mjlol:
It's not a good look when the Nuggets are down 1-3, and MPJPLS in his first postseason is already throwing the team under the bus. He's gotta learn to say on code, or else he'll alienate himself in every lockerroom he's in.

:manny:
Jokic is a head case and can’t handle the Clippers defense mentally or physically. He’s been exposed and clearly has maxed out. So much for the best offensive anchor in the league. Can’t even score on Marcus Morris on the block. We won’t even mention defense.

MPJ is the only one attacking without fear and consistently getting to the basket. Malone has been playing mind games with MPJ since he came into the league. He probably wishes Barton wasn’t hurt so he could bench MPJ:mjlol:.

The best player on the team has spoken. :mjgrin:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dame Lillard is one of the biggest ball hogs in the league talking about MPJ is selfish :mjlol:

Dame doesn’t try to rebound or even pass the ball until he’s forced to because of a trap or double team. He either shot Portland out of games or made games harder to win because of his shot selection