Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
denver ain't coming back from down 3-1

this ain't utah
200.gif

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Reggie been money from 3 though :whoa:

I think the dilemma with Reggie is that Doc is dead set on evolving Kawhi into a point-forward ala Luka... and to his credit Kawhi is thriving in that role now.

Unfortunately, that also mitigates the primary reason for signing Reggie in the first place. LAC doesn't need a point guard if Kawhi can facilitate the way he's doing.

So then it comes down to whose a better spot up shooter and defender.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
malone is a garbage coach
maga porter jr only guy beside jokic and murray that cna create and you still playing dudes like torrey craig

Malone is a trash coach and I been wanted him fired. He loves him some Torrey Craig And will play him because they made it to game seven in the second round of the playoffs and trusts him. He still plays milsap despite him being complete useless on the court. Kind of like George Karl trusted Anthony Carter for some idiotic reason. I keep saying you get pop’s motion offense and you put it with Jokic, MPJ, and Murray your offense would be damn near unstoppable. Will Hardy needs to be the next head coach of the nuggets

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Malone is a trash coach and I been wanted him fired. He loves him some Torrey Craig And will play him because they made it to game seven in the second round of the playoffs and trusts him. He still plays milsap despite him being complete useless on the court. Kind of like George Karl trusted Anthony Carter for some idiotic reason. I keep saying you get pop’s motion offense and you put it with Jokic, MPJ, and Murray your offense would be damn near unstoppable. Will Hardy needs to be the next head coach of the nuggets
I think by Murray going off last series against Jazz and overcoming a 1-3 deficit will secure Malone another year or 2.