Rookie
Daps
Yll talking about partying

I'm talking about America as a country CLOSES at 2am just like a business

pre COVID world is never coming back people

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
.it's not asinine to see that they're still tracking it. Flu cases are being tracked too.

For public record and shyt

Dumb barely-passed high school science coli nikkas that were scared of a vaccine and thought it was a conspiracy involving microscopic trackers in a liquid suspension delivered via hypodermic needle are :dead: at public health officials tracking one of the deadliest pandemics of all time that’s still mutating and actively killing folks. :skip: :mjlol:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Bring back 24 hrs wal mart

Getting high and strolling wal mart looking at all the snacks, getting ice cream, is a pastime of mine…even got a cpl bytches off the late night wal mart trips
They won’t.. too many thieves

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
one of the worst parts of covid was my gym (club fitness) closing two of their locations
these two locations were kind of hidden & had way less traffic than the other busier ones
but that's what was so great about it, cause you'd have free rein in there esp overnight
but i guess they decided that it wasn't worth keeping them open because of less profits
and now that i'm ready to go back, i'm forced to go to the crowded location smh
I used to hoop and go to the gym at my alum. Covid hit and they said you gotta be vaxxed… fukk that

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I use to love shopping at night, less traffic on the road and stores. Post pandemic everything closes at midnight. I think stores calculated that they just don’t need those late hour customers and nightshift employees.