Since COVID America closes at 2am rt

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
one of the worst parts of covid was my gym (club fitness) closing two of their locations
these two locations were kind of hidden & had way less traffic than the other busier ones
but that's what was so great about it, cause you'd have free rein in there esp overnight
but i guess they decided that it wasn't worth keeping them open because of less profits
and now that i'm ready to go back, i'm forced to go to the crowded location smh
Club Fitness in STL? I live in U City and used to walk down to the one in the Loop until it closed during the pandemic. Now I have to go to the one in Maplewood. MUCH nicer, but it’s about 9 minutes away and is definitely one of the busier ones in the area.

lurker emeritus

low quantity poster
Daps
Reppin
stl (north side)
Club Fitness in STL? I live in U City and used to walk down to the one in the Loop until it closed during the pandemic. Now I have to go to the one in Maplewood. MUCH nicer, but it’s about 9 minutes away and is definitely one of the busier ones in the area.
yes. funny thing is the Maplewood location is the one I'd be forced to go to primarily. there were two locations on Manchester road that closed during covid.
the "Dogtown" location by the train tracks was great cause it was low key and tucked away (but for those same reasons, probably not worth keeping open).
the Maplewood gym opened right before covid. it is nice, but now everybody from the two near closed gyms will naturally go there, so like you said, it's busy.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
yes. funny thing is the Maplewood location is the one I'd be forced to go to primarily. there were two locations on Manchester road that closed during covid.
the "Dogtown" location by the train tracks was great cause it was low key and tucked away (but for those same reasons, probably not worth keeping open).
the Maplewood gym opened right before covid. it is nice, but now everybody from the two near closed gyms will naturally go there, so like you said, it's busy.
Yep. I’m actually up here now at Maplewood. Sunday mornings aren’t bad. But I usually go around 5:30 in the morning during the week and it’s usually hella packed at that time.

We used to live in Florissant before moving to U City and I would go to the Club out there. I miss that one because it had many more black people there.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Vegas is a bit diff as folks work and are running errands all times of the day it ain’t like most places. Mad folks work those evening and night shifts. I loved midnight shopping

All jokes aside….

Yes I loved midnight shopping too…. Something about going to Walmart after dark hits different

It started for me in college too. When I went to A&T we had this Walmart EVERYONE use to hit around late to shop.

We called it “Club Walmart” cuz on any giving weekday night, you could going in for your shopping and see some baddies either from T, UNCG, Bennett or the other schools in Gboro.

Niccas be trynna pick the freshest bread or produce and get a shorty number at the same time :mjlol:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No 24/7 stores anymore. :snoop: was talking about this with my parents the other night
A lot of the grocery stores around me, plus all of the Walmarts, were all 24 hours pre pandemic. Now they all close at 11 at the LATEST smh. I’m a night owl too, plus a smoker, so it kinda fukks things up lol; I assumed they’d go back to the 24 hour model, but it probably wasn’t even that profitable in the first place.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Bring back 24 hrs wal mart

Getting high and strolling wal mart looking at all the snacks, getting ice cream, is a pastime of mine…even got a cpl bytches off the late night wal mart trips
Don't know if it will be nation wide, but the walmart by me is hiring because they're going to be going back to 24/7 operations. Not to be outdone, I'm pretty sure the Meijer around the corner from it will follow suit too.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
All jokes aside….

Yes I loved midnight shopping too…. Something about going to Walmart after dark hits different

It started for me in college too. When I went to A&T we had this Walmart EVERYONE use to hit around late to shop.

We called it “Club Walmart” cuz on any giving weekday night, you could going in for your shopping and see some baddies either from T, UNCG, Bennett or the other schools in Gboro.

Niccas be trynna pick the freshest bread or produce and get a shorty number at the same time :mjlol:
I enjoyed it because I hate crowds, and all the Hispanic families be in there 30 deep like they the Wu. I used to hit them up after work when I worked 2nd and swing shift.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Bring back 24 hrs wal mart

Getting high and strolling wal mart looking at all the snacks, getting ice cream, is a pastime of mine…even got a cpl bytches off the late night wal mart trips
Had a chick in there flash her p*ssy at me at 2 am. Had a sundress on with not a stitch of draws on. I'll never forget that shyt as long as I live. Overnight WalMart was foolishness.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Also made people think differently… as an owner why do I want my store with all that product open at 4am? For who … go to the hospital or turn on your sink if you thirsty

Walgreens and CVS by me 24/7 prob 300 days a year it’s good enough
Walmart and Cvs not 24 hours either so chill.
Only the Coney and McDonald's open past 2