Since COVID America closes at 2am rt

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
nothing good happens after 3 am

i endorse a national curfew.
Not being able to hit up a grocery store/fast food spot late night is a huge nuisance, like others have said, late night Walmart was the GOAT time to get all of your shyt, avoid lines, and because it wasn't crowded you could/would shoot the shyt with other customers more often

Getting off of work late and absolutely no fast food spots are open :scust: majority gas stations are closed too so you're going out of your way to find an open one if you smoke or just need to grab some shyt before you get home

Post-covid completely shytted on Nightowl lifestyles

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
:dead: @ still tracking this shyt in mid 2024

.it's not asinine to see that they're still tracking it. Flu cases are being tracked too.

For public record and shyt

Yeah, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases tracks pretty much every known disease and I'm glad they are. Covid could mutate into some even deadlier shyt and it's nice to have people keeping tabs on that shyt.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
People still pay attention to COVID in 2024? :russ::mjlol:

Even with Fauci and that whole :duck: fiasco being exposed RIGHT NOW? :dead::dead::dead:

Menna

All Star
Daps
Walmart and Cvs not 24 hours either so chill.
Only the Coney and McDonald's open past 2
I’m not your neighbor … in the town where I live CVS and Walmart open 24/7 … sometimes they will be closed due to staffing issues so not 365 but close to it

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bring back 24 hrs wal mart

Getting high and strolling wal mart looking at all the snacks, getting ice cream, is a pastime of mine…even got a cpl bytches off the late night wal mart trips
Papa Pimp