Since COVID America closes at 2am rt

Menna

All Star
Daps
Some of Vegas. Many markets and cvs type stores close down at like 11. They all were 24/7 out by me before 2020
They prob saving money not having to pay a 12-6am worker … most sales are 7-11pm…also all I hear is ppl don’t want to work after the pandemic :yeshrug:

Most States except NY and one or two other have to stop serving liquor at 2am

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
They prob saving money not having to pay a 12-6am worker … most sales are 7-11pm…also all I hear is ppl don’t want to work after the pandemic :yeshrug:

Probably what it is. The world economy been down real bad partly cuz of the pandemic

Menna

All Star
Daps
Probably what it is. The world economy been down real bad partly cuz of the pandemic
Also made people think differently… as an owner why do I want my store with all that product open at 4am? For who … go to the hospital or turn on your sink if you thirsty

Walgreens and CVS by me 24/7 prob 300 days a year it’s good enough

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
No 24/7 stores anymore. :snoop: was talking about this with my parents the other night

Good thing

From what I heard….. when you was hanging with Puffy and the BadBoys at the Take Dat Take Dat house mansion parties…. Puffy used to give you letters to hand to the help.

Of course you ain’t know cuz you ain’t look in the envelope, but it was a list of things to get from the 24/7 Walmart and some of the items was lube:dame:

:whoa: I know you don’t get down like that and I’m not saying you knew….

You was just passing a message :whoa:

lurker emeritus

low quantity poster
Daps
Reppin
stl (north side)
one of the worst parts of covid was my gym (club fitness) closing two of their locations
these two locations were kind of hidden & had way less traffic than the other busier ones
but that's what was so great about it, cause you'd have free rein in there esp overnight
but i guess they decided that it wasn't worth keeping them open because of less profits
and now that i'm ready to go back, i'm forced to go to the crowded location smh

Last edited:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas

Most States except NY and one or two other have to stop serving liquor at 2am
Vegas is a bit diff as folks work and are running errands all times of the day it ain’t like most places. Mad folks work those evening and night shifts. I loved midnight shopping