Simp gives her the whole world and look what happens....

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
this nikka said he saved her from a abusive marriage :heh:

so basically she cheated on her husband and left him for you and now you shocked she cheating on you and bout to leave you :snoop:

dumb ass nikka got what he deserved IMO :manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Women don't love you they just love what you can offer them when something better comes along you will be kicked to be side

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Most of these modern hoez have no honor. :smh:

A lot of women just don't pride themselves on honor and loyalty like men do. Ya'll dudes need to always remember that.
A lot of yall clowns and women clown me when I say I want a super submissive woman that worships me and does everything I say.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Dude obviously sounds creepy. Whether the situation made him descend into madness who knows. But he sounds 'Taxi Driver' style crazy. No way would I ever do that stalking, spy shyt. Pride alone would prevent me from doing all that. Offering the room cleaner £50 (which is damn near $80!! :ohmy:) to spit on the bed is straight insanity. I mean, I understand the symbolic gesture, but come on! :no: The cleaner must have been like sure, ok.......:huh:

What the woman he wrote to should have advised him to do was just end the relationship and seek therapy. He's obviously got the money, so this guy needs to just take some time out and get his head sorted out and work on his social skills because it seems like uses his money to deflect from wherever else he's lacking. He's obviously intelligent enough to hold down a good career, but he just needs to kick this chick to the curb and use this as a learning experience because she isn't worth it. Be more selective of who you let into your life and don't go splashing cash thinking that's going to win you love and respect because it just has the opposite effect....and don't fukking put anyone on a pedestal! The only woman you should probably do that for is your mama, no one else!

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Men are going to wake up one day. And when we do, it's going to be the beginning of a bad epoch for women.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Lil' Kartwheel

The Chicken Box Man
Daps
Reppin
The Bayou City
Men are going to wake up one day. And when we do, it's going to be the beginning of a bad epoch for women.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
As long as p*ssy exists and male figures (fathers) aren't in the household, you'll have sucker ass nikkas fallin' for the okie-doke. There'll be no revolution from men but there'll definitely be a lot of bitter ass females as time goes on.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most of these modern hoez have no honor. :smh:

A lot of women just don't pride themselves on honor and loyalty like men do. Ya'll dudes need to always remember that.
A lot of yall clowns and women clown me when I say I want a super submissive woman that worships me and does everything I say.

:usure: men pride theyself on honor and loyalty:laff:? Doesn't sound like most nikkas I know when it comes to they woman...with they homeboys yea we do....Its fuked up when a good woman or man gets treated badly...but usually its the type of person they chose to be with....just like women choose thugs and players,simps choose disfunctional women or still are dumb enuff to assume a womans a angel just cuz she said so....can't feel sorry for dudes that get played either

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why should she feel any loyalty to him? the guy is a creep. He did all those things because he wanted something in return. Poor manipulation tactics that backfired and now he wants to complain because she didn't reciprocate his feelings.

he should have looked at her character more closely she seemed like a deadbeat shytty person anyway.

This narrative is completely opposite to what we read.
He wasn't on some :
"Lemme do all these nice things for my friend and
Hopefully she'll date me" steeze

He clearly stated they were in a RELATIONSHIP, as in SHE WAS
WITH HIM.

As in HE WAS ALREADY GETTING WHAT HE WANTED, A REALTIONSHIP WITH HER.

If she didn't reciprocate the same feelings she would have broken up with him !
Not stayed in a "relationship" and used him.

I'll admit he was/is a fool for not confronting her or putting the cheating to an end but he isn't wrong for doing those things for a woman he is/was with.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He wasn't on some :

WITH HIM.

I'll admit he was/is a fool for not confronting her or putting the cheating to an end but he isn't wrong for doing those things for a woman he is/was with.

True but if she need a nose job and gastric bypass that obviously means she don't give a shyt what u think about how she looks don't it:russ: I met u and love u with a fat body and fat nose that should be good enuff.....error in this thread title is "simp gives her the world",simps think buying a bunch of shyt and treating her nice is giving her the world......when in reality u alone should be her whole world if its really love....but maybe he wuz boring or personality is not as good as the other guys,or his fukking skills wuz lacking.....but in the simps mind "Bu bu but t I treated u nice and bought u u things:sadbron:" its the same as women trying to be what we want them to be from what they heard instead of asking....don't assume bcuz u can cook and are fairly sweet that your my dream woman:rudy: it may be a lot more too it then that....then in the end u cryin "bu bu but I cook and I clean:sadbron:"

The sooner men and women start being honest about what we want from the opposit sex well be better off.....women being sayin they want a funny nice guy for years when we know that's a lie but it gets passed on to boys that's how u treat a woman....women learn they need to learn to cook and clean and be a woman u can take home to his mama and you'll be alright....which that's sumwhat true but that ain't keepin 90% of men faithful cuz u can cook and clean

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

He wasn't on some :

WITH HIM.

Being in a relationship doesn't matter. Anyone can betray you at any moment. You only do good deeds out of the kindness of your heart and if the relationship goes south so what you don't throw that shyt up you did what you wanted to do. That guy picked a wounded dog and nursed it to health cause he wanted to be needed.