Simp gives her the whole world and look what happens....

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is what happens when people let emotions dictate their actions. This guy reciting the shyt he did for her like she owes him something for it. At the end of the day the things you do for a woman are meaningless hell she probably felt entitled to all those things he did just because she had to put up with dealing with him to get them.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That advice he is getting is bullshyt. Real talk, I would give dudes wife all that information and try to blow her back out as pay back. He needs to fire ol girls dad and kick her bytch ass out his house. :smugdraper:

A strong dap for this post right here, minus firing her dad. If he's a good worker, leave him be.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
what have i told you brehs?

and I quote myself
http://www.the-coli.com/389616-post70.html

you can save a man from a burning building and he will feel loyalty towards you for the rest of his life. No matter if this was your sworn enemy at one point, sbecause men have senses of honor and integrity whereas women are utterly bereft and incapable of developing these.

you can save a chick with two kids from a abusive relationship the first guy to ever treat her like a human being, and she will still cheat and leave you for her deadbeat baby dad who assaulted her

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
only soft ass, lame ass, nice nikkas go thru shyt like this..

a chick will neva truly respect a ol nice ass nikka,period...u gotta be cold towards a chick to a degree at all times..

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

and I quote myself

you can save a man from a burning building and he will feel loyalty towards you for the rest of his life. No matter if this was your sworn enemy at one point, sbecause men have senses of honor and integrity whereas women are utterly bereft and incapable of developing these.

you can save a chick with two kids from a abusive relationship the first guy to ever treat her like a human being, and she will still cheat and leave you for her deadbeat baby dad who assaulted her

even the chicks on POF with 3-4 kids and no husband dont want a good man

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

and I quote myself

Why should she feel any loyalty to him? the guy is a creep. He did all those things because he wanted something in return. Poor manipulation tactics that backfired and now he wants to complain because she didn't reciprocate his feelings.

he should have looked at her character more closely she seemed like a deadbeat shytty person anyway.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
even the chicks on POF with 3-4 kids and no husband dont want a good man

women have no loyalty even if they were taken out of the slums, the least she could have done is dump him, instead of cheating behind his back.

i dont feel sorry for smps, but its like what i said you could rescue friggin octo mom for crying out loud and she would still cheat and leave you for some bad boy who beats her azz, you never see the bruce willis saving marcellus wallace in terms of women, women are unable of being loyal and having integrity for people who help them out

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
damn, homeboy brought that L on himself. You better make sure the girl you giving the world to ain't a ho. nikka sound like he ain't ever met a hoodrat before or something. I couldn't imagine saving a broad to that extent only to get shytted on that badly.

This nikka sound weird though, like on some weird cuckold "watching my broad get her back blown out for 6 months before I kill her" steeze.

That's the type of shyt that makes a crazy cac sit in the dark with the duck hunting shotgun waiting for her to come home.

Hopefully homeboy don't snap, he needs to learn from his bytchmade ways.

Cosign the bolded.... This dude seemed almost like he low-key got off on being around his girl and the side nikka.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Yeah these women ain't appreciating these favors. They just look at you as a victim that fell to her seduction. These women say they want equality, so stop rescuing them, just like you ain't going to be out here paying another grown man's way. Let her pay her own way through life.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's way more to this than just being a simp. The guy is clearly obsessed to the point he's having stakeouts and spying on his own woman. Stalking the other dude's family. This is some psycho voyeur shyt right here. Even if she weren't some scandalous hoe he saved, no woman in her right mind should want to be with this guy.