Simp gives her the whole world and look what happens....

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
Cosign the bolded.... This dude seemed almost like he low-key got off on being around his girl and the side nikka.

Especially the part where he said he payed the cleaning lady $50 to let him in BEFORE she cleaned the room, and spat on the bed they fukked in?

:mindblown:

Who the fukk does that!?!? I mean really!? The fukk?

What I think really hurts him was the fact that her value went up and his did not. She upgraded her physical appearance because he paid for the nose job and gastric bypass surgery.

Then she was like:gladbron: :whoo: Look at me now! :smugfavre:

Him: But you still like me right?

Her: :usure:

Him: B-b-b-but what about all that money I spent?

Her: :childplease: I'mma go find that good looking dude I always wanted but couldn't get until you upgraded me. Thanks hon.

Him :sadbron:

Her: :umad:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
he might as well just kick her out and find a new chick he must got money paying for bypass and shyt :manny:

but dont tell her why though :lolbron: just do it spontaneously next time they are around eachother

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's the point of stalking and not doin nuthin....if a nikka fuked my wife id beat his azz if he knew and would definitly choke her up,kick her out,invite her back and beat her azz again...and I'm not a woman beater but that's ur wife bruh....I couldn't just let that slide I don't think.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
you kissed her. i pissed on her.
you took her on a trip. i tried to pimp her.
im cool wit her momma and her lil sister.
if thats yo hoe, thats my hoe too:heh:

Daps
Once I even slipped the hotel cleaner £50 so that I could go up to the room they favour and spit on the bed.

the hell was that gonna do? wasted 50 pounds. obviously this man is crazy and was probably crazy during the relationship before she started cheating.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What's the point of stalking and not doin nuthin....if a nikka fuked my wife id beat his azz if he knew and would definitly choke her up,kick her out,invite her back and beat her azz again...and I'm not a woman beater but that's ur wife bruh....I couldn't just let that slide I don't think.
Naw you should just walk away. no point in trying to fight over an l you still gotta take. After all that's said and done you still gotta accept that l and move on.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw you should just walk away. no point in trying to fight over an l you still gotta take. After all that's said and done you still gotta accept that l and move on.

That's my stance always...but I'm guessin knowing me if I ever marry a woman that's gon be sum crazy kinda love I must have,cuz I don't plan on gettin married and never had a urge to really....so loving sumbody that much as I would have to if I marry her,to find out she scandalous? I might have to smack a few people...it must take a crazy ammount of love to get married

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Once I even slipped the hotel cleaner £50 so that I could go up to the room they favour and spit on the bed.
this made me bust out laughing for some reason :pachaha:

if you gonna slip $50 to go up in the room, why not slip $100 so you can jump out the closet on them on some :violent: shyt??