Simp gives her the whole world and look what happens....

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Daily Star: Simply The Best 7 Days A Week :: Just Jane :: I’ve turned into a crazed stalker

MY girlfriend has got another lover.

She thinks it’s a secret but I’ve been spying on her. I know everything – where they meet, where he lives and which cheap hotel they use for their dirty trysts.

Once I even slipped the hotel cleaner £50 so that I could go up to the room they favour and spit on the bed.

She and I have been together for six years and I just can’t believe that she’s cheating on me.

I’ve done so much for that girl. I rescued her from an abusive marriage, I paid off her debts and even gave her dad a job with my company.

Just last Christmas I paid for her to have a nose job and gastric band operation.

Now I see her out with him and she looks amazing, sexy and confident. She makes far more of an effort for him than she’s ever done for me.

Just imagining them having sex together breaks my heart. I often sit outside the bars and restaurants they use and drive myself insane.

I admit that I’m becoming obsessed.

I’m also stalking her filthy lover separately, and his stupid wife.

I’ve compiled a huge file about the whole lot of them, including snatched photographs.

In my strongest moments, I tell myself that I’m going to go round to the lover’s house and present his wife with everything – deliberately blasting their world apart.

But then I lose my nerve. What if I blow my cover and my girlfriend decides to jump ship for him?

What if the wife doesn’t care and reports me to the police for following her?

I’m the wronged man, but I don’t know what to do next.

JANE SAYS: You’re right. You are the wronged man. But why are you continuing to put your credibility and your liberty on the line by stalking around like a fugitive?

This must stop now. You have your information, you know that your girlfriend is cheating on you, so that’s enough.

The reality is that your partner can have sex with anyone she likes – that’s not illegal. But making a nuisance of yourself is.

At the moment you’re only putting off the inevitable.

You have to find the courage to confront your girlfriend and tell her that you know everything.

Sit her down and make it clear that her secret affair is a secret no longer. You’ve seen her with this bloke. The cat is out of the bag.

She then has to tell you what it all means.

Is she serious about this other guy? Is he planning to leave his wife for her?

But the biggest question of all is – what is so wrong with your relationship that she felt moved to cheat in the first place?

Can you both come back from this and start again?

Pull your head out of the sand and find out where you actually stand.

I have to blame dude mostly because he stupidly did her all these overly extravagant favours and it seems she never did shyt for him in return but was just in it for the money.

When are these dudes are gonna learn its not their responsibility to put on the cape and "rescue" these bytches and let them sort out their own problems? OK getting her dad a job isn't bad, but fukk paying off anybody's debts :smh: and paying for them to have needless surgery. :snoop:

To this opportunist hoe he was obviously just a meal ticket out of a bad situation and she doesn't even make an effort to be sexy for him. Notice how he didn't even get any sympathy in the reply. The only thing he's got to show for all his kind deeds is a troubled mind and a possible jail sentence....not to mention a loss of dignity and a good career. You just know that if he went to jail tomorrow for stalking/harassment she would just skip along and not give a shyt. :stopitslime:

Be careful who you hook up with and for god sake if the person isn't making an equal effort then walk the fukk away with your self respect intact. The sea is a big place, fam.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
i-CT83.gif

Daps
Reppin
St louis
He's more of a bytch than a bytch....
if i was the other nikka and he told her he knew about us
i'd make movies with his bytch and make him hold the camera,
i'd spend sundays with them drinking his beer with his bytch on my lap,
have him dropping off my dry cleaning etc.

me:pick up the controler nikka:jawalrus:
him:i'm not good at video games:merchant:
me:good because you bet not ever win:obama:
him:so dont try to win?:why:
me:you can shoot the ball but if you dunk on me i'm fukkin
yo chick in the ass tonight.:shaq:
him:what is the dunk button so i know to never push it.:snoop:

a0yqua.jpg

Daps
You know I'm glad this thread was made because today I heard a great song from one of the Aesops of our community.

This kind of shows how stupid women are. The nikka was giving you everything and in return you give a away the pumpum? :snoop: Now she gonna try and get a relationship with the dude she was cuckin with and he's gonna drop her like hot booty.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHxATRD9zEo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHxATRD9zEo[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
damn, homeboy brought that L on himself. You better make sure the girl you giving the world to ain't a ho. nikka sound like he ain't ever met a hoodrat before or something. I couldn't imagine saving a broad to that extent only to get shytted on that badly.

This nikka sound weird though, like on some weird cuckold "watching my broad get her back blown out for 6 months before I kill her" steeze.

That's the type of shyt that makes a crazy cac sit in the dark with the duck hunting shotgun waiting for her to come home.

Hopefully homeboy don't snap, he needs to learn from his bytchmade ways.