Simp gets scammed into selling his house to help "Liv Morgan"

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
This dude need some advice from @Starboy52

:hhh: He ain’t ask “her” why she doesn’t use her shoot name?

:hhh: He ain’t ask “her” why she can’t send him a pic or a voice note so he knows it’s real???

:hhh: He ain’t ask if she could send a pic of her getting pinned by Rhea along with cold hard cash ( don’t do it, brehs. :ufdup:)

Wasn’t none of my advice gon reach this man’s ears. :francis: He was committed to getting his pockets ran

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Why even say “an E fan”?

Fairly doubt some random from no where out of the blue found her, fell for her and doesn’t know what she does or who she is:jbhmm:

Also, didn’t someone once invade another talents home or another time try to break into the training center to get at another one?:patrice:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I have some pics of females I don’t talk to anymore & whenever I try to reach out they don’t respond. I’m trying really hard not to create a fake onlyfans page & take some simps money

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
So hold up...this guy sold his house and then sent the money to someone he thought was Liv Morgan?
How does someone this stupid even have the ability to own a home in the first place? I would think this level of brain power would be found in someone living in a group home or something.
It was probably someone in a group home that pulled off this finesse