Simp gets scammed into selling his house to help "Liv Morgan"

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So hold up...this guy sold his house and then sent the money to someone he thought was Liv Morgan?
How does someone this stupid even have the ability to own a home in the first place? I would think this level of brain power would be found in someone living in a group home or something.

I've seen an EP of Catfish where dude thought he been dating Katy Perry and was like "look she sent me unreleased joints" but they were all youtube links to random channels... Then he met the real chick and still thought it was a decoy by Katy Perry :mindblown:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
I've seen an EP of Catfish where dude thought he been dating Katy Perry and was like "look she sent me unreleased joints" but they were all youtube links to random channels... Then he met the real chick and still thought it was a decoy by Katy Perry :mindblown:
It's crazy how stupid some people are man. Like damn, you wonder how they even remember to breathe and shyt. :wow:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I got scammed out of 60 bucks for a logo by some Nigerian, they need to just cut internet access off to that country as a whole :thumbsdown:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I remember this episode:mjlol:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I support this scam 100%.

If you're dumb enough to fall for this, you deserve whatever in the hell you get.:pachaha:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
When I worked at CVS, I saw people getting into catfish scams all of the time. They'd be sending thousands of dollars to their online "girlfriend" through Money Gram and it got to the point that it was frustratingly comical. I'd tell them, "You're gonna see a FRAUD ALERT page pop up in a second...don't hit that green button and continue if someone over the phone, through email, or through text is telling you to put money on a card. It's usually a scam." A lot of times, they still went through with it, but there was nothing I could do after that. One middle aged customer did that for awhile before he finally smartened up, and he frustratingly told me about it one morning, and I, in a very nice way, basically told him, "I tried warning you. It's your own damn fault, you middle aged simp. :manny:"