Simp compliments women for her natural hair; gets cussed out, woman puts wig back on and insults his mother

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Of course you have to try to insult me personally because hit dogs holler.

Anyway, “unperverted” brehs include the dude in the OP? Because he looks pretty perverted to me.

“Rational, level-headed, and stable-minded” = low maintenance like I said.

No evidence women with natural hair produce better offspring nor are they more likely to be married so again, men say this out of a hope that the woman will want/need less.

They also know most men do not prefer natural hair on black women this is one of the biggest gaslighting experiences black women will tell you straight up.
okay.

tell me something is being low maintenance good or bad or none of the above?

is being high maintenance good, bad or none of the above?

what is high manintenance? is there a minimum cost associated with high maintenance?

is there a dollar amount associated with low maintenance?

or are both these terms relative to the woman/man tasked with the upkeep?

and if so where does that leave your original argument?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People gotta stop trying to police black women’s hair

They can wear whatever style they want

There’s nothing wrong with weaves theres nothing wrong wigs there’s nothing wrong with Locs braids afros or a short cut

Black women are more than just their hair

While you are right#NotOnOurWatch

They can wear what they want. But it is our job to educate them about their natural hair. Along with the harm they are doing through chemical proccess etc as black men. The brotha in the OP was just doing his job as a black man. The issue is you can tell he only has the experience of a substitute teacher. He needs to tighten up,become an expert on black women until hes practically transpiritual. Then he wouldve sensed her demonic aura. Observed the entire picture instead of having narrow vision. First of all,a righteous black man would never compliment a woman with the trapezoids of a young Herschell Walker,without further research. Secondly hes condemning women on a surface level based on where he wants to put his penis. These are the situations you find yourself in when you think on that level:respect:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Good catch. nikkaz gotta stop thinking all black people are black people.
Some of these "blacks" hate you more than craccaz.

Not even including how she responded to bro... Look at her shirt and her tattoos.
That is not a black woman
Bih rocking the same tats as those Nazi bikers :mjlol:

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
fukk both of them. They both got on there trying to score internet points :mjlol:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Black women should be free to express themselves they’re not a monolith

If a black woman wants to dye her hair that’s a form of self expression

If she wants to get locs that’s self expression

If she wants get a blow out and straighten her hair that’s self expression

If she wants to get 40 inch bundles and wear protective styles that’s self expression

Black women are more than their hair
you almost got me breh :dead:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Of course you have to try to insult me personally because hit dogs holler.

Anyway, “unperverted” brehs include the dude in the OP? Because he looks pretty perverted to me.

“Rational, level-headed, and stable-minded” = low maintenance like I said.

No evidence women with natural hair produce better offspring nor are they more likely to be married so again, men say this out of a hope that the woman will want/need less.

They also know most men do not prefer natural hair on black women this is one of the biggest gaslighting experiences black women will tell you straight up.
You partially off on this one Lady , and i fukk with you.

Cacs prefer black women with non natural hair. Black men have been calling that shyt out for years, majority of us hate it

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:huhldup:Holy hell, man, ole girl went deep in the delta of the Mississippi swamps with "missing" black children with such racial slurs. For the life of me, I just don't get why heads hop on X. Its blatant that the site hates black people including the "black people".

Times like this, I wish BlackPlanet made a comeback :mjcry:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Unless…
  • it comes from a white/non black man
  • A celebrity is doing it
  • You look like a supermodel
  • Or youre attacking all the brehs who pawg
Black women online don’t really appreciate the whole pandering thing. At least not younger black women.

TBF its been that way since the beginning of the internet. Its like this.

Dudes really need to change places with women for a mere minute of glimpse.

Everyday, they have to deal with insecurities, put downs, and "aye babies" from dudes that "THEY DON'T WANT". So of course, if some random Coli Breh going to be like "aye you look ravishing" don't expect the conversation to be like a 90s R and B video. Hell nah, you are going to get shytted on, hazed on the viral, and no sold like crazy. Its the grim reality as somebody that seen the ugly of that shyt as a youngin trying to simp.

I feel for the younger dudes and men that's on the dating scene. :francis:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When men say they prefer women with natural hair they really mean they want a low maintenance woman who will be cheap to date.

Men with money never express this preference. Verbally or otherwise.
The go to insult

Either broke or gay lol

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You gotta be cac

Saying black women are worth more than just their hair gets a response like that wow

You deadass p*ssy though I could tell you would never speak like that in my presence
Or you’d do what? Please give me a reason to legally use my gun
:heh: