Simp compliments women for her natural hair; gets cussed out, woman puts wig back on and insults his mother

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Yeah you’re part of problem :camby:

Stop trying to police black women’s hair allow them to be as creative as they want to be

You got brehs on here sayings she’s not black because of her tattoos and her t shirt :mjtf:

Y’all trying to put black people in a box and lowkey sound like cacs by doing that :mjpls:
Wearing hair helmets is creative? What’s creative about that? Styling your natural hair is creative Not throwing hair helmets on

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
ladyj, if you're even really a lady, my dear, that is the most idiotic thing a coli brehette has posted. now when have you had a man with real money?

do you know unperverted brehs prefer natural women, not because of low maintenance but because they tend to be more rational, level-headed, stable minded individuals, which in turn will rear/have healthier children especially daughters who don't grow up with an inferiority complex or at the very least don't feels out of sorts without a 3.5 micron layer of foundation and other people's hair and nails?
Of course you have to try to insult me personally because hit dogs holler.

Anyway, “unperverted” brehs include the dude in the OP? Because he looks pretty perverted to me.

“Rational, level-headed, and stable-minded” = low maintenance like I said.

No evidence women with natural hair produce better offspring nor are they more likely to be married so again, men say this out of a hope that the woman will want/need less.

They also know most men do not prefer natural hair on black women this is one of the biggest gaslighting experiences black women will tell you straight up.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Good catch. nikkaz gotta stop thinking all black people are black people.
Some of these "blacks" hate you more than craccaz.

Not even including how she responded to bro... Look at her shirt and her tattoos.
That is not a black woman
The Thing was a great film :manny:

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
Wearing hair helmets is creative? What’s creative about that? Styling your natural hair is creative Not throwing hair helmets on
Black women should be free to express themselves they’re not a monolith

If a black woman wants to dye her hair that’s a form of self expression

If she wants to get locs that’s self expression

If she wants get a blow out and straighten her hair that’s self expression

If she wants to get 40 inch bundles and wear protective styles that’s self expression

Black women are more than their hair

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does that broad have a Black man being lynched and burned tattooed to her arm?

:picard:

No she does not. It's a Fudo Myoo.

th

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
When men say they prefer women with natural hair they really mean they want a low maintenance woman who will be cheap to date.

Men with money never express this preference. Verbally or otherwise.
:gucci:Is this a joke?

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Of course you have to try to insult me personally because hit dogs holler.

Anyway, “unperverted” brehs include the dude in the OP? Because he looks pretty perverted to me.

“Rational, level-headed, and stable-minded” = low maintenance like I said.

No evidence women with natural hair produce better offspring nor are they more likely to be married so again, men say this out of a hope that the woman will want/need less.

They also know most men do not prefer natural hair on black women this is one of the biggest gaslighting experiences black women will tell you straight up.
a joke me a mek, cool nuh....