Simp compliments women for her natural hair; gets cussed out, woman puts wig back on and insults his mother

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eh that was a backhanded compliment to spite other Black women. How would you take the following? “ You’re so well groomed, and you speak so well… Unlike Jamal with his braids and Jordans”

Was looking for this comment.

If you gotta put someone down to give a compliment, make sure the person you are complimenting doesn't belong to the same demographic that you are trying to insult :mjlol:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:flabbynsick:

Slick Rick Told You Back In 88’

Treat Her Like A Prostitute

“There's girlies out here that seem appealing
/ But they all come in your life and cold hurt your feelings / I'm telling you, as Rick is my name/ I wouldn't trust no girl unless she feels the same”

Stop complimenting

:snoop:
I rarely ever give women compliments and when I do I don't give them compliments about their looks, only about their personality. I make them fish for those physical compliments

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
When men say they prefer women with natural hair they really mean they want a low maintenance woman who will be cheap to date.

Men with money never express this preference. Verbally or otherwise.
ladyj, if you're even really a lady, my dear, that is the most idiotic thing a coli brehette has posted. now when have you had a man with real money?

do you know unperverted brehs prefer natural women, not because of low maintenance but because they tend to be more rational, level-headed, stable minded individuals, which in turn will rear/have healthier children especially daughters who don't grow up with an inferiority complex or at the very least don't feels out of sorts without a 3.5 micron layer of foundation and other people's hair and nails?

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Get insulted by a woman who shows her ass and p*ssy off on the internet to anyone who pays brehs

These are the chicks these guys are simping for?

A damn shame.

:mjlol:
The bolded is more than likely why she’s even on his radar. And the reason he thought it was ok to add a disrespectful comment under her post. All he had to say was that she looked nice and kept it moving. Give disrespect and get it back in return.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
People gotta stop trying to police black women’s hair

They can wear whatever style they want

There’s nothing wrong with weaves theres nothing wrong wigs there’s nothing wrong with Locs braids afros or a short cut

Black women are more than just their hair
Get hit by a car and die slowly.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not one of you in here would be OK with some random chick using your pic to generalize and insult other black men.

But somehow as usual TLR can’t wait to pile on to hate on a black woman :smh: