Simone Biles gets her wish granted. Not more gold medals, but a kiss from Zac Efron

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
gabby totally didn't give a fukk about dude

She's a grown ass women now. She seemed detached and apart from the rest of them(who still act like 12 year olds) Can't wait until she opens up a gymnast center in our neighborhood and marries a black lawyer from Morehouse :lawd: #realqueen #firstblackexcellene

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
She's a grown ass women now. She seemed detached and apart from the rest of them(who still act like 12 year olds) Can't wait u tip she opens up a gymnast center in our neighborhood and marries a black lawyer from Morehouse :lawd: #realqueen #firstblackexcellene

raisman too.

I can tell raisman done got popped a few times already. she was moreso just happy for simone.......or acting like it. lol. shes always next to her and chit like she her mom.:heh:

but yea, gabby looked like she could care less.:laugh: and it looked like Efron peeped it too.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:banderas: Give me a threesome with Aly and Gabby and I could die right afterwards

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
UH OH.....:mjpls:

full

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Can't people just be people without people moaning and bytching about skin color?

HELL NO.

not realistic.

If it was the other way around it was black dude asking for a kiss from his white celebrity crush yall be on here happy :mjpls:

people probably wouldn't know about it.

no cameras. swept under the rug.

if simone biles had a crush on Carmelo or some chit, we probably would've heard nothing. let alone if simone was a white girl with a black crush. OH HELL NO.

thats my objection to this. the coverage. they know what theyre doing.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
yea, I remember those.

that stuff is old school now tho. my kids weren't alive.

I think I saw that zendaya chick on TV at my daughter crib. that's the jawn that does those acne pad commercials that people simp over on here, right? is Kadeem playing her pop?

I got my son simpin cymphonique. but everytime I watch it, shes schmitting with white buls, and the black kid is always getting turned down. I understand the dynamics of the show. like screech chasing lisa, but I cant help but think its more than just a coincidence. especially since we know cymphonique isn't getting touched off-camera. the writers gotta get their chit off somehow.

edit: in fairness, I only watched about a handful of episodes of cymphonique.

Yeah Kadeem plays her father on the show. It's a pretty good show. It seems like every other show I come across on Disney or Nick, there's like no black couples I swear :pachaha: