Simone Biles gets her wish granted. Not more gold medals, but a kiss from Zac Efron

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
no offense to the white posters on here, but this is why I don't let my kids O.D. on nick & Disney. I don't want them talking with white accents and I def don't want my daughter going crazy over white buls.

BACK IN MY DAY, they mostly showed cartoons on these channels. and most of the cartoons were animals and such.

i mean, i had a thing for inspector gadget's niece penny back in the day, but i was still woke. plus she had a real tough tan.

and i don't like the way a lot of the kids living that cartoon life talk these days.

She was born in 96 or 97, so Bow Wow or Romeo weren't teen idols when she was 9-12(05-08)

romeo was still a teen thru all of those years.

Last edited:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka, I can guarantee you 100% that you ain't my type. :heh:

You played yourself by thinking you thirsting after a 10 when she's a 6 at best.
Take off that make up in your avi pic and let us see what you look like since you want to judge ole girl:sas1:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
no offense to the white posters on here, but this is why I don't let my kids O.D. on nick & Disney. I don't want them talking with white accents and I def don't want my daughter going crazy over white buls.

BACK IN MY DAY, they mostly showed cartoons on these channels. and most of the cartoons were animals and such.

i mean, i had a thing for inspector gadget's niece penny back in the day, but i was still woke. plus she had a real tough tan.

and i don't like the way a lot of the kids living that cartoon life talk these days.

romeo was still a teen thru all of those years.

Disney Channel in the 2000s air quite a few black shows :wow:

Proud Family
Jett Jackson
Cory in the House
That's So Raven
Smart Guy (reruns)
Sister Sister (Reruns)

They do have that show now with Zendaya and Kadeem Hardison :manny:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Disney Channel in the 2000s air quite a few black shows :wow:

Proud Family
Jett Jackson
Cory in the House
That's So Raven
Smart Guy (reruns)
Sister Sister (Reruns)

They do have that show now with Zendaya and Kadeem Hardison :manny:

yea, I remember those.

that stuff is old school now tho. my kids weren't alive.

I think I saw that zendaya chick on TV at my daughter crib. that's the jawn that does those acne pad commercials that people simp over on here, right? is Kadeem playing her pop?

I got my son simpin cymphonique. but everytime I watch it, shes schmitting with white buls, and the black kid is always getting turned down. I understand the dynamics of the show. like screech chasing lisa, but I cant help but think its more than just a coincidence. especially since we know cymphonique isn't getting touched off-camera. the writers gotta get their chit off somehow.

edit: in fairness, I only watched about a handful of episodes of cymphonique.

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I saw a vid of the whole team meeting Zac Efron and Gabby low key didn't really give a fukk. :russ:

Everyone else was excited and couldn't wait to hug him. Gabby was politely smiling and all that but it seemed like she only hugged him cuz everyone else did

gabby totally didn't give a fukk about dude