His bullshyt response:

yM1zM70.png

:francis:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
6 years in Blaha still doughy as fukk and lame

And he is comparing 2 people w/completely different genetics in different eras..... look at Arnold's flat ass traps for example

He knows what hes doing though. fukk him :camby:
I hope dude in the video doesn't workout looking like that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Simeon is obviously juicing though. He shouldn't even talk about it. It's obvious to anyone that he's juicing.

This.

I could give a shyt if he;s juicing if he were either honest about it or didn't say anything about it. But to just blatantly lie about it, and they're not even good lies. "No, I don't have elite genetics, I just train harder than everyone else." Does this dude think we're fukking stupid? :camby:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
This.

I could give a shyt if he;s juicing if he were either honest about it or didn't say anything about it. But to just blatantly lie about it, and they're not even good lies. "No, I don't have elite genetics, I just train harder than everyone else." Does this dude think we're fukking stupid? :camby:
Yes he does.

It's like Bolt saying what separates him from others is his work ethic and training. Only way Bolt isn't juicing is if he's a legitimate freak of nature. But of course that doesn't sell supplements and all that jazz.

Daps
Yes he does.

It's like Bolt saying what separates him from others is his work ethic and training. Only way Bolt isn't juicing is if he's a legitimate freak of nature. But of course that doesn't sell supplements and all that jazz.

Bolt is no juicer breh. He just managed to use his long legs to benefit him in ways others can't. Bolt is just a beast.