Simeon Panda & Lita Lewis discuss All Natural Body Building!

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
:snoop:

Why do people assume that when someone states the obvious that we're hating.

Panda is juicing. That does NOT take away from the amount of tireless work he puts into constructing a body like that.

He lives and breathes this shyt. So his physique will be ridiculous.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
:snoop:

Why do people assume that when someone states the obvious that we're hating.

Panda is juicing. That does NOT take away from the amount of tireless work he puts into constructing a body like that.

He lives and breathes this shyt. So his physique will be ridiculous.
Why is it obvious that he's juicing?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I don't know shyt about steroids…but this thread has been interesting :ld:

Truth is probably somewhere in the middle…a lot of dudes are lying, but not all of them.
Everyone that I've known that worked out in high school (ran track/football/basketball etc…) have a great base to work off of.

So someone like me who was a fat kid…and then skinny fat has to work twice as hard just to get where they all start from.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:patrice:

photo-8.png
I would put him on the high end of whats possible naturally

He has the highest muscle to body fat ratio I would say a natural lifter can get

Nothing looks weird. He doesnt have them dianabol traps/shoulders, arms arent Laron Landry size, no HGH gut etc

His drugs are consistency and time

Are you out of your mind?

You can't maintain consistently that amount of body fat and muscle mass year round

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Are you out of your mind?

You can't maintain consistently that amount of body fat and muscle mass year round
Who says these dudes are this ripped year round?

They just put out pictures or make appearances when they are in peak condition and then hide.

I saw a bunch of the YT fitness celebs at that Arnold Expo... they were nowhere near how they looked in the pictures that come up when u search em.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Who says these dudes are this ripped year round?

They just put out pictures or make appearances when they are in peak condition and then hide.

I saw a bunch of the YT fitness celebs at that Arnold Expo... they were nowhere near how they looked in the pictures that come up when u search em.
Instagram

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Is it possible to get their physique at 40 by being natty?

Bp4S75OIYAEmzLW.jpg

Son,

You couldn’t even get to that physique naturally in your late 20 and early 30s when test production and bone mass peaks. These guys now are running some serious gear. It isn’t even funny. I can’t believe they are claiming natural still.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Bp4S75OIYAEmzLW.jpg

Son,

You couldn’t even get to that physique naturally in your late 20 and early 30s when test production and bone mass peaks. These guys now are running some serious gear. It isn’t even funny. I can’t believe they are claiming natural still.
Are they?