Simeon Panda & Lita Lewis discuss All Natural Body Building!

Daps
I believe he is natural just because it's been 13 years of dedication and not 13 months.

I have seen my physique go from nothing to something without half the dedication this dude puts in! If I sorted meals daily, watched what I ate and drank all the time and NEVER missed a session in 12 years then believe me I could look like this.

Saying someone is juicing because they're bigger than us isn't always the correct answer.

Maybe he is juicing but it's not unbelievable to attain that in that time frame

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
How do u know he is juicing
because I'm not naive

Simeon-Panda-Vascularity.jpg

tumblr_msn9vli16b1rs4ej4o1_500.jpg

SimeonPanda+(5).jpg

Go to the misc, and ask if Panda is natty and see what they say.

The giveaway is how lean he is, with as much mass as him.Then he says typical fake natty stuff like "you know how big I would be if I juiced" when every knowledgeable person knows compounds, dosages, and genetics play the largest role in that. You don't have to be Ronnie Coleman to be juicing.

These guys lie so they don't lose sponsors, and so they can sell meal plans and shyt. Most of them are pushing worthless supplements. Mind you, i dont even mind guys juicing, because I do enjoy bodybuilding, and seeing cool physiques, I just hate the bullshyt that goes with it

Daps
because I'm not naive

Simeon-Panda-Vascularity.jpg

tumblr_msn9vli16b1rs4ej4o1_500.jpg

SimeonPanda+(5).jpg

Go to the misc, and ask if Panda is natty and see what they say.

The giveaway is how lean he is, with as much mass as him.Then he says typical fake natty stuff like "you know how big I would be if I juiced" when every knowledgeable person knows compounds, dosages, and genetics play the largest role in that. You don't have to be Ronnie Coleman to be juicing.

These guys lie so they don't lose sponsors, and so they can sell meal plans and shyt. Most of them are pushing worthless supplements. Mind you, i dont even mind guys juicing, because I do enjoy bodybuilding, and seeing cool physiques, I just hate the bullshyt that goes with it

Fair enough. But do you believe it's 100% impossible for anyone to look like that naturally? And if so with pure dedication to bodybuilding and clean diet day in day out, how good can you look naturally in your opinion?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
because I'm not naive

Go to the misc,
The same place that produced Elliot Rodgers and regularly claims any and all prolific black lifters "only got their gains through slave breeding"

Naw we good on that homie :skip:

Homie has a tiny waist, broad shoulders and has been lifting consistently and well for over a decade. He is probably also a mesomorph. He is def at the high end of natural but I dont think he is that far out of the realm

Dont get it twisted... I dont think most brehs could ever reach his level naturally. But not cause he is on drugs :beli: That is like saying every NBA player over the avg height had some kind of genetic therapy/growth hormone. "I dont see 6' 8" nikkas with wet jumpers anywhere"... yea that is why those kinds of dudes are in the NBA

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The same place that produced Elliot Rodgers and regularly claims any and all prolific black lifters "only got their gains through slave breeding"

Naw we good on that homie :skip:

Homie has a tiny waist, broad shoulders and has been lifting consistently and well for over a decade. He is probably also a mesomorph. He is def at the high end of natural but I dont think he is that far out of the realm

Dont get it twisted... I dont think most brehs could ever reach his level naturally. But not cause he is on drugs :beli: That is like saying every NBA player over the avg height had some kind of genetic therapy/growth hormone. "I dont see 6' 8" nikkas with wet jumpers anywhere"... yea that is why those kinds of dudes are in the NBA
:ehh:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Fair enough. But do you believe it's 100% impossible for anyone to look like that naturally? And if so with pure dedication to bodybuilding and clean diet day in day out, how good can you look naturally in your opinion?
Yes. That level of mass and low body fat isn't sustainable, especially year-round. Everyone knows he's not natural, from reddit to steroid forums. It's like people believing The Rock is natural.

I do believe this is a perfectly attainable physique
hodge-twins-gynecomastia.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Yes. That level of mass and low body fat isn't sustainable, especially year-round. Everyone knows he's not natural, from reddit to steroid forums. It's like people believing The Rock is natural.

Personally I think you can get better than that naturally! Specially as it does come down to your genes also, intact I know people better than those who are natural.

I don't like to always point at someone and say steroids all the time as I don't know their timeline and work ethic.

Simeon panda is big and it could well be from steroids but it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Personally I think you can get better than that naturally! Specially as it does come down to your genes also, intact I know people better than those who are natural.

I don't like to always point at someone and say steroids all the time as I don't know their timeline and work ethic.

Simeon panda is big and it could well be from steroids but it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't.
You gotta remember the Hodgetwins are like 6'2. They would look huge next to regular people when they're not cutting

Daps
You gotta remember the Hodgetwins are like 6'2. They would look huge next to regular people when they're not cutting

No doubt. But naturally there are better physiques! Not hating on them.

I'm currently 192 pounds, cut and with very little body fat (i was always a skinny dude and never carried much fat)...if I dedicated my life to bodybuilding for say 7-8 years I think I could get to 220 of muscle naturally and look lean as hell with it.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps

These two are definitely NOT natural.

The twins are 40 years old. They are definitely not at their physical prime. They are definitely juicing. At minimal they are running low-medium dosage of Test for the basis of their cycle. Looking at these pictures; you can see their gyno aka bytch t*ts. A side effect from steroids.

And Panda. LOL. He not using steroids, he is abusing it. He running, Test, Tren and Clen and other compounds I suspect

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
These two are definitely NOT natural.

The twins are 40 years old. They are definitely not at their physical prime. They are definitely juicing. At minimal they are running low-medium dosage of Test for the basis of their cycle. Looking at these pictures; you can see their gyno aka bytch t*ts. A side effect from steroids.

And Panda. LOL. He not using steroids, he is abusing it. He running, Test, Tren and Clen and other compounds I suspect
I'm not saying the twins are natural, just saying that physique is absolutely obtainable naturally.

Their almost 40, so I wouldn't doubt they use some TRT or some other doctor prescribed test cream

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
I think people here don’t really understand the true natural of bodybuilding.

Firstly, making money out of bodybuilding is extremely hard; hence why gay4pay thing is huge in this sub culture. So there is no real incentive to stay natural. All these youtube bodybuilding personalities are not natural period. This is their livelihood and they will do anything to make coin. Hodgetwins for example. They are NOT genetically gifted. They were skinny as hell during their teenage years and skinny fat pre gym lifting. Yet here they are in their 40s having physique better than some NBA/NFL players. Makes no sense whatsoever. They(All youtube personalities) are all juicing people, wake up to reality.

Finally. Bodybuilding is a sport of hormones. Diet, sets, exercise become meaningless when steroids become involved. Certain compounds, you can eat anything you want and still be lean, big and ripped. It is all about manipulating your body with certain compounds to obtain the body you desire. Steroids are truly magic. For example, let say exhibit A took roids and didn’t go to gym and exhibit B went to gym naturally. If you compare each other after 12 weeks, A would have gain more lean muscle tissue than B. Anyone can get big, lean, ripped with the right compounds and dosage.

All those people who claim “Oh he has been lifting for 10-12 years” or “I could get to that size” are nothing but parrots repeating the same lines from these steroids users to their gullible herd. No, after 3-4 years of serious lifting, gains become non-existent. The body has a limit and exponential growth doesn’t exist for muscle tissue; there is so much test the body can produce naturally.

Honestly, the bodybuilding world is full of lies. Hence why the supplement industry is huge. Yes, you can get a great body naturally. But it won’t be nowhere close to the steroid user.

Last edited: