Simeon Panda & Lita Lewis discuss All Natural Body Building!

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
6dec51e7jw1eg9cgc2onhj20pv0qoacf.jpg

Natty :mjlol:

nikka puttin Laron Landry to shame :mjlol:

Got Steven Jackson out here lookin average :mjlol:

Ulisses must be natty too :mjlol:

Looking at these pictures; you can see their gyno aka bytch t*ts. A side effect from steroids.

To be fair, it isn't uncommon for men to have a little extra breast tissue from puberty or a previous overweight state. I see it in younger males more often than you/d think.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
To be fair, it isn't uncommon for men to have a little extra breast tissue from puberty or a previous overweight state. I see it in younger males more often than you/d think.

Yea. But gyno in real life compared to a bodybuilder is different.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Panda is not natural, you can praise his dedication and commitment to lifting but don't be naive

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
No its the same thing

They are the same thing caused by different things.

A lot of normal men/teenagers have gyno because they become estrogen dominant due to the estrogen polluted environment. Steroid users have gyno because they have artificially high test levels. Since they have so much test, the test is than converted to estroegn through aromatase enzyme hence they have gyno. Same thing but different pathways

No? Correct me if I'm wrong

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
Pubertal gyno occurs from a big spike in test causing estrogen conversion to balance out. The estrogen rise is what causes the gyno; the same reason people take estrogen blockers with steroids

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:patrice:

photo-8.png
I would put him on the high end of whats possible naturally

He has the highest muscle to body fat ratio I would say a natural lifter can get

Nothing looks weird. He doesnt have them dianabol traps/shoulders, arms arent Laron Landry size, no HGH gut etc

His drugs are consistency and time

No way bro, dude has entirely too much mass to be that lean,dude is juicing like crazy

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Why are they not natural? Is everybody just jealous? Does anybody know how to provide proof?