Simeon Panda & Lita Lewis discuss All Natural Body Building!

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:patrice:

photo-8.png
I would put him on the high end of whats possible naturally

He has the highest muscle to body fat ratio I would say a natural lifter can get

Nothing looks weird. He doesnt have them dianabol traps/shoulders, arms arent Laron Landry size, no HGH gut etc

His drugs are consistency and time

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If he built that training consistently for 12 years like he said in the video, the pic on the left is from 4 years worth of work.

Screenshot_2013-01-12-00-24-13-1_zps399803cc.png

My dude is shaped (not sized) like this, wide shoulders and traps, super narrow waist and has to buy his button ups from the big and tall places. Is Simeon Nigerian?

I remember Lita's body before she ever lifted and it was already better than some competitors. She has Samoan+black combo genes working for her, like Nissan Nohea.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

photo-8.png

He has the highest muscle to body fat ratio I would say a natural lifter can get

Nothing looks weird. He doesnt have them dianabol traps/shoulders, arms arent Laron Landry size, no HGH gut etc

nah he just doesn't go crazy with it

semtex

:)
Daps

photo-8.png

:cmonjay: :cmonjay: lots of people use those "drugs" and don't look like that. Dude uses prohormones at least, which are technically not roids but have the same damn effect.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:cmonjay: :cmonjay: lots of people use those "drugs" and don't look like that. Dude uses prohormones at least, which are technically not roids but have the same damn effect.
IDK man. He has the perfect frame and Im pretty sure hes from the motherland. I would say its mostly genes and time. If u have over a decade of good lifting and dieting u can get pretty far. Its possible he had help but I dont think his body is outside the realm of whats possible.