Silicon Valley Season 4 Discussion Thread

player611

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this the funniest show on TV right now? If not, what is funnier, so I can add that to my current watch list.

I think it's safe to say that it is. Plus the ending credits music is always on point. They surprised the fukk out of me with the Dr Octagon.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm almost ready to throw this show in the bushes.

This season has been ass and the show is just spinning it's tires going nowhere,rehashing the same plots over and over and over and over.

Genius idea>fukk it up>genius idea>fukk it up. Theye been recycling the same arcs to the point of redundancy.

It's just boring at this point. This is why shows need to have an end game in mind even at the start.

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The increased screen time for Jian Yang this season has been great. Him buying the Corvette and conning Balchman again :russ:

Big Head continues to do so much, with so little. When he found out there was another Tron and told the girl in his class it was okay she was on her phone during the movie because it had technology in it too :dead:

Gilfoy and Jarred joining Richard's new deal while Dinesh is stuck looking at dikk picks :bryan:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I'm catching up, but I was dying when Gavin was staring at Barker like :hhh: on the jet.

Also when Russ realized he was at the wrong school.:russ: