Silicon Valley Season 4 Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
last ep:
jian yang shyttin on erlich for being fat and poor bc he couldnt afford a 14k fridge:lolbron:
jian yang with the expired yogurt "see this couldve killed me, now i can give it erlich":lolbron:
Ed Chambers talking shyt about Jared
When Dinesh makes a joke and the fridge responds with being out of good humor ice cream:mjlol:

Erlich running the scoreboard and thinking 3's are some euro bullshyt

This weeks EP:

Beginning of episode erlich :krs: and ends with:sadcam: erlich

Damn HJO was a huge dikk......i actually liked his character till he fukked everyone over

Dinesh and Gilfoyle matching pjs:deadmanny:

Richard sucks at running shyt.....he too emotional

jacks stupid box puns

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
i can't stand richard :pacspit:

They a followed the "Girls" formula of having an insufferable lead character. While most of the crew is funny as fukk, Richard is made out to be an egotistical a$$hole most of the time and he's only supposed to be funny with physical humor in some whacky scenes :francis: It's Season 4 already, he should show a little bit more growth imo.

I hope hoolicon won't just be TechCrunch 2.0 with a last minute revelation

They are gonna go in to HooliCon with a plan. They are gonna find a way to be successful 10 minutes into the episodes. Then everything will ger ruined somehow up until the last scene were they'll luck into a solution that will keep Pied Piper afloat :dead:

I'm amazed how much I like this show considering how fukking formulaic it is. Binge watching helps but I think it's because the crew is so fukking funny :pachaha:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Man, are these dudes ever gonna get a W??? How are they paying the bills even at this point???

I thought there kids from the sixth sense was gonna be their golden ticket.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
They a followed the "Girls" formula of having an insufferable lead character. While most of the crew is funny as fukk, Richard is made out to be an egotistical a$$hole most of the time and he's only supposed to be funny with physical humor in some whacky scenes :francis: It's Season 4 already, he should show a little bit more growth imo.

They are gonna go in to HooliCon with a plan. They are gonna find a way to be successful 10 minutes into the episodes. Then everything will ger ruined somehow up until the last scene were they'll luck into a solution that will keep Pied Piper afloat :dead:

I'm amazed how much I like this show considering how fukking formulaic it is. Binge watching helps but I think it's because the crew is so fukking funny :pachaha:

lol.

I feel you...the characters definitely keep the show interesting over the story.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Richard is becoming unlikeable and is ruining the show:francis:

His actions with "poop fair" were petty as fukk :skip:. You know he messed up when even Jarred who adores him has had enough :francis:.

No reason to be mad at new dude either when it was him that couldn't get past the spaces/tab thing with his ex :comeon:

They caught a lucky break with the security guy, but it looks like their Hooli hijack ended up messing with the VR.

Bachman showing up in Tibet for Gavin to give him the :martin: