Signs she’s settling for you

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
I had to bush this girl because she gave me vibes that she’s settling for me because I seem stable, rather than what she’d usually go for. I’m so used to girls being into me heavy, so my ego cant deal with girls that feel like they’re doing me a favor by being with me.

The main signs from my experience are:

- The guys she’s dated in the past have a certain look and you don’t match

- She doesn’t initiate physical touch

Y’all add on.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I had to bush this girl because she gave me vibes that she’s settling for me because I seem stable, rather than what she’d usually go for. I’m so used to girls being into me heavy, so my ego cant deal with girls that feel like they’re doing me a favor by being with me.

Y’all add on.
I think you got the main 2 right there lol

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

Y’all add on.
None of those two are accurate....

The first one could be simply her changing herself and maturing. It's not settling, it's upgrading unless your really low on the scale.

The second ..all female are notorious for..

Even married they are scared of rejection....even if you hit it 10 000...they won't initiate because it could mean your no longer into them(in their mind) if you say no.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Her disengagement makes her come off as not being as confident in the relationship compared to her other relationships. You don't feel like a natural part of her life. Her hesitation and emotional distance are dead giveaways. She's probably not committed to settling or she settled. Either way, she ain't feelin' you.