Sighs…is it really a wrap for Big Sean?

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
I’m a Detroit nikka so I ride with Big Sean. Need another Dark Sky Paradise or Detroit (1) mixtape

How do Detroit nikkas feel about Sean in general? Especially in comparison to these new Detroit/Flint nikkas that popped recently.

I get the vibe that alot of them new nikkas aint rocking with him like that. The Grizzly's, Veeze's, Icewater's, Sada n Skilla's etc.

Remember Danny Brown asking if he was even from Detroit :francis:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
How do Detroit nikkas feel about Sean in general? Especially in comparison to these new Detroit/Flint nikkas that popped recently.

I get the vibe that alot of them new nikkas aint rocking with him like that. The Grizzly's, Veeze's, Icewater's, Sada n Skilla's etc.

Remember Danny Brown asking if he was even from Detroit :francis:

Sean definitely not in the class of Peezy and all them. Breh hasn’t really been “Detroit” in a minute. Got on that California and Hollywood tip.

Folks out here aren’t really checking for him like that tbh. I still rock with bro though :yeshrug:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
big sean sounded like a bootleg ludacris when he started...and they have the same backstory: started in radio. ludacris had more initiative, made connections, and dropped a mixtape while big sean didn't even want to show up to work that day and could have missed kanye altogether

people prop him up because he goes out his way to shout out and brand himself as detroit/michigan when royce/obie/d12 have been holding it down for years, but then there's eminem slander for whenever they feature with him

there's elzhi/esham and the whole underground scene but big sean gets all the publicity, good and bad, because of kanye :shaq2:

the hustle may be detroit but the flow, adlibs, and the weirdo punchlines are corny

Big Sean is Cass Tech alumni :ufdup: . He knew exactly what he was doing/was strategic. Breh reps the D as hard as the rest of those cats too.

:mjlol: at Ludacris clone, nah.

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
People come people go. Look at those pop stars, who the hell is listening to Ariana Grande even, and she was way better than just sorta a rapper that really emerged when Black and Yellow/Waka Flocka was hot. He had his couple years, just like everyone else.