Sighs…is it really a wrap for Big Sean?

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I've known about Sean longer than anybody here I'm guessing like my cousin who would visit
would go stay at his crib cause they were cool this is like 98' when we was young
Met him a few times......I don't rock with that cousin or Sean the word 'Detroit' shouldn't be formed outta they mouth ever....

He's not a Detroit nikka in any way shape or form its not even about where he's from, or lived, or being in the street
its more basic than that no way anybody from Detroit that is a fan of his ever really met him cause they wouldn't be

In Detroit you got the hood rap the style thats blowing up recently is from like 2003 and you got the hip-hoppity cats

Sean ain't neither he's super fake his pen ain't his own and did sus shyt to get where he is and thats why he's depressed all the time cause it wasn't worth it....he a fukking female in a males body bytch ass nikka for real
Sus shyt like wat?

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
as a big sean fan i'll say he never had a truly compelling origin story. people just aren't as invested in his success as some of his peers. he doesn't have the luxury of dropping a freestyle or a random collab track and people obsessing over it for weeks. it's either hit or bust