Sierra Mist

The Surgeon

Rookie
Daps
goddamn luxie you are a master deflecter, you pulled this on rate hispanic as well, goddamn man. i shake my head at the thought of you having pulled all that bullshyt and still roaming nearly every single fukking music board in existence pulling the same thing, you been exposed everywhere you go. i had no idea about that "****" shyt until someone linked that sohh thread back in 2010. you are a human virus.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
This thread isn't about Luxie or ratespics or any of that other lame shyt. This is a thread is for Rita Ora. Take your conspiracy theories and laminated screenshots of what happened on some other messageboard 11 years ago into another thread. I'm making some goat gifs right now. nikkas sitting in their rooms analyzing posts 17 hours a day.

tumblr_m5ub7ryS8o1ryhltvo1_500.gif

tumblr_m5ub7ryS8o1ryhltvo3_250.gif

tumblr_m5ub7ryS8o1ryhltvo2_250.gif

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
what kinda man responds to a post with mad pics and gifs of female like thats him???

1256472389568.jpg

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
what kinda man responds to a post with mad pics and gifs of female like thats him???

1256472389568.jpg

I'm posting pics of an attractive talented woman. You're posting pics of a midget rapper who kisses other men... So which is worse? I'm a fan of hers. You mad about who a stranger on the internet is a fan of?:rudy: You nikkas think about me more than people I know in real life.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm posting pics of an attractive talented woman. You're posting pics of a midget rapper who kisses other men... So which is worse? I'm a fan of hers. You mad about who a stranger on the internet is a fan of?:rudy: You nikkas think about me more than people I know in real life.

You wanna be that Hoe i don't know NO nikkaS that look up to females on some non-sexual shyt

1256472389568.jpg

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You wish. You claim to know me so bad but who are you? 36 posts. half of them are about me. half of them are about Char. Yeah. beef alias fail.

I get tired of repeating myself. I DID NOT COME UP WITH THIS USERNAME.

More gossip. You don't know what I want. No shyt I'm some "other dude". What the fukk else could I be? You're a great edetective.

Don't get this virtual world which is the only place any of you have relevance confused with reality.

Oh so you didn't say she was your role model nikka?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Oh so you didn't say she was your role model nikka?
You make a valid point. :ehh: Allow me to qualify my position, because I have a bad habit of saying things without embellishing what I mean. Anyone who is rich at a young age is. Even nikkas like Chief Keef. It took me long to get this wealth. Having it at 19 or 13 would be :ohmy: I respect the game, because I'm a student of the game.
You wanna be that Hoe i don't know NO nikkaS that look up to females on some non-sexual shyt

1256472389568.jpg

I want to be rich. I want to work with Jigga. I don't want to be her though.

I don't get why nikkas are so :thirsty: to beef on here. nikkas would rather repost shyt from 2008 and shyt than embrace a beautiful woman like Rita Ora.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You make a valid point. :ehh: Allow me to qualify my position, because I have a bad habit of saying things without embellishing what I mean. Anyone who is rich at a young age is. Even nikkas like Chief Keef. It took me long to get this wealth. Having it at 19 or 13 would be :ohmy: I respect the game, because I'm a student of the game.

I want to be rich. I want to work with Jigga. I don't want to be her though.

I don't get why nikkas are so :thirsty: to beef on here.

Damn, I thought we left he/she's like you on the Hamster. Do your thing young tranny.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Damn, I thought we left he/she's like you on the Hamster. Do your thing young tranny.
I'm not a he/she... I just like a female singer. OOOO I guess I should just listen to Luda and shyt. Now if I was stanning Bieber you could hate on me. These pills are taking over so I might be passed out by time you reply. I'll post gifs later.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I'm not a he/she... I just like a female singer. OOOO I guess I should just listen to Luda and shyt. Now if I was stanning Bieber you could hate on me. These pills are taking over so I might be passed out by time you reply. I'll post gifs later.

You gay nikka. Stop making a mockery of this board and the other boards you troll on.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You gay nikka. Stop making a mockery of this board and the other boards you troll on.

I talk about hot women, I post pics of hot women. That's not gay. You guys being traumatized by a stranger on the internet and turning him into a super villain... now that's gay. Thinking about another nikka to the point where you bring him up in every discussion? Now that's gay. If you can find one post of me "trolling" I'd appreciate it. I post real shyt. I have mature discussions.

What do you bring to the table?

Exactly. The only trolls are you and the other people who are crying because they send men pics of their dikks. The funny part, is you nikkas call every female that joins a dude, yet you still send them dikk pics. now THAT is gay. **** has power over how you think and post. THAT is gay.

You turned a thread about Rita Ora into a thread about a random nikka online. now THAT is gay. You think about me more than you think about your wifey (or lack thereof). THAT is extra gay. And let's not forget. You're getting hemotional over this.
11949868361000070562abc_blocks_petri_lummema_01.svg.med.png

Now tell me again.

Why so sierramist?????

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I talk about hot women, I post pics of hot women. That's not gay. You guys being traumatized by a stranger on the internet and turning him into a super villain... now that's gay. Thinking about another nikka to the point where you bring him up in every discussion? Now that's gay. If you can find one post of me "trolling" I'd appreciate it. I post real shyt. I have mature discussions.

What do you bring to the table?

Exactly. The only trolls are you and the other people who are crying because they send men pics of their dikks. The funny part, is you nikkas call every female that joins a dude, yet you still send them dikk pics. now THAT is gay. **** has power over how you think and post. THAT is gay.

You turned a thread about Rita Ora into a thread about a random nikka online. now THAT is gay. You think about me more than you think about your wifey (or lack thereof). THAT is extra gay. And let's not forget. You're getting hemotional over this.
11949868361000070562abc_blocks_petri_lummema_01.svg.med.png

Now tell me again.

Why so sierramist?????

This post confirms you are ****. My Brooklyn boys, why can't ya'll just ban this nikka forever? Don't let him fukk this forum up brehs.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
This post confirms you are ****. My Brooklyn boys, why can't ya'll just ban this nikka forever? Don't let him fukk this forum up brehs.

More posting style analysis? Your posts confirm to me that you're....

wait. Who are you? Oh another nikka who spends 19 hours a day analyzing what people on a message board say. WHHHHHAAAT A LOOOSER!!! I wish I knew who you guys were. Like I've never seen a post by you guys before. Then again, I don't pay attention to people on messageboards like you guys do. I guess that means I'm just not a loser like you. I'm still waiting on a post where I'm trolling...