Sierra Mist

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:huhldup: at me actually thinking this was about the soda...that shyt is disgusting, I'll stick with Sprite:manny:
Sierra Mist was good in like 2000 but then they made it all natural and shyt. It ain't fukkin with Sprite on any level.

If they bring back Sprite remix..... :mjpls:

:heh: I'mma have to go and cop a bottle like dat and I don't even drink soda anymore.

And what grown ass man wants to be called Sierra?

I didn't think of my screen name. I'm not creative so someone else told me to make this name and I rocked with it. :heh:
12 times tho? :stopitslime:

She used to be my role model til I found out she's a hoe. Rita is wholesome and not damaged goods used up by the industry. Rihanna's new album should be called Miss Used.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
502504566.jpg

:deadrose::deadrose:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Sierra Mist is prolly **** or some other dude. nikka wants to be Rita Ora and fukk her at the same time. He/she was saying she is his/her role model a few weeks ago.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
that username is hella moist SMH

I hope it was a spur of the moment thing and he didn't really put any thought into it

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
lol, thats luxie, aka sierra mist, aka ************ aka nothing stronger than lust
You wish. You claim to know me so bad but who are you? 36 posts. half of them are about me. half of them are about Char. Yeah. beef alias fail.

that username is hella moist SMH

I hope it was a spur of the moment thing and he didn't really put any thought into it

I get tired of repeating myself. I DID NOT COME UP WITH THIS USERNAME.
Sierra Mist is prolly **** or some other dude. nikka wants to be Rita Ora and fukk her at the same time. He/she was saying she is his/her role model a few weeks ago.
More gossip. You don't know what I want. No shyt I'm some "other dude". What the fukk else could I be? You're a great edetective.

Don't get this virtual world which is the only place any of you have relevance confused with reality.