Sierra Mist

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Hey, I never said she didn't have it in her to replace Rih Rih. I just think it's kinda funny how they are so much alike.

rihannaritaora2-copy.jpg

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
i had to put it on ignore
Thank you. I'd rather be on ignore than beef.
I thought he was a female at first too. Like that sig..

:stopitslime:

That's some shyt every female I've ever known would say.
shyt is applicable. nikkas hate me and I have no idea who they are. My "you all suck" sig got taken as a gimmick or some shyt so I changed it.

They look nothing alike. The funny shyt is Rihanna is copying Ora's hairstyle and shyt now. I love them both but they are nothing alike musically or lookwise.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Sprite>>>>>Sierra Mist. I didn't think of this screen name. I hate it. It tastes fukking horrible too. :scusthov:

:aicmon: you realize you can register a new name rite? we aint bounded by sohh's email scheme no more.

i cant talk tho, i got the name larry burrd from i think the mechanic :manny: sh1t was a rep alias and just stuck

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:aicmon: you realize you can register a new name rite? we aint bounded by sohh's email scheme no more.

i cant talk tho, i got the name larry burrd from i think the mechanic :manny: sh1t was a rep alias and just stuck
Too much energy needed to do that plus I won't have my daps anymore. The screen name is fine. I hate the soda though. I have no clue who the mechanic is but I've seen Larry Buurrd. :wow: Classic, based posting. I still see a few rep aliases too.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
mechanic last known sn to me was either kim jong trill or burrgood marshall. dunno what his name now. i dont even kno if hes on this site now that i think about it

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
As an old... Or rather.. Ancient African proverb that my mother would always tell me used to go...

NEEGA WOT? :dwillhuh:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:childplease:

rita ora needs to stick to modeling..
Ok. Now it's on. Rita Ora live.

I've seen Rihanna live about 12 times. She doesn't sound anywhere as good as Rita. Now Rihanna can dance so that gives her some extra points but.

:upsetfavre:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin