Sidney Starr EXPOSED... She is not a Tranny, she is 100% FEMALE.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
:mjlol: You're in denial

Look at this picture

t0lr15.jpg

Most obvious is the Adam's apple. Can you explain that?

All women have adams apples.

Some have more noticeable ones than others because they got higher testosterone levels.

sandra-bullock-477_7.jpg

0533c50327865308a866c3c19680edc7.jpg

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All women have adams apples.

Some have more noticeable ones than others because they got higher testosterone levels.

sandra-bullock-477_7.jpg

0533c50327865308a866c3c19680edc7.jpg

Who said women didn't have Adam's apples?
I never said that. My first post even said Visible Adam's apple. And I never seen a woman with a Adam's apple like a man's. Never. Even in those pics they're not prominent.

And Sidney's higher testosterone is because she is a MALE!!! Lol

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I have baby pictures where I look dam near the same, like Sidney could be my long-lost sibling. I guess yall want to f*ck wacky d now too huh?:scust:

only difference is, my mannerisms were more masculine. somebody coached Sidney starr to becoming SIDNEY STARR. probably no dad around.

the giveaway is the gay ass high school photo with the low-cut, and the male cheerleader uniform.

:wow: you're a bout 13 times too late breh

:wow:

wont lie. before I knew Sidney starr was a tranny, I left a couple drip-drops in my draws............then I read the headline saying "HIP-HOP TRANNY" and i felt dumb as chit.

i can only imagine the people that went all the way thru with it.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have baby pictures where I look dam near the same, like Sidney could be my long-lost sibling. I guess yall want to f*ck wacky d now too huh?:scust:

only difference is, my mannerisms were more masculine. somebody coached Sidney starr to becoming SIDNEY STARR. probably no dad around.

the giveaway is the gay ass high school photo with the low-cut, and the male cheerleader uniform.

:wow:

wont lie. before I knew Sidney starr was a tranny, I left a couple drip-drops in my draws............then I read the headline saying "HIP-HOP TRANNY" and i felt dumb as chit.

i can only imagine the people that went all the way thru with it.

:russ: at "drip-drops"

:skip: at the bolded

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Who said women didn't have Adam's apples?
I never said that. My first post even said Visible Adam's apple. And I never seen a woman with a Adam's apple like a man's. Never. Even in those pics they're not prominent.

And Sidney's higher testosterone is because she is a MALE!!! Lol

:manny:if you say so, idgaf either way.