Sidney Starr EXPOSED... She is not a Tranny, she is 100% FEMALE.

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
Is this a trick thread?:wtb:

:dahell:tell me this just april fools joke breh
:mindblown:

Not a trick brehs... watch the videos if you need more proof.
Also Lipstickalley got even more info exposing her for being born a female and lying about being a tranny. :francis:

Besides it's April 2nd.... April fools is over. :francis:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Naw I been knowing this shyt for years, but nikkas wanna say I'm gay cause I wanna fukk Sidney Starr.... But this bytch is really a bytch. :damn:

So going off the evidence provided , if somebody said You can fukk Sidney starr and if she is a female you can fukk however and how many times you want without a ever worry of getting her pregnant or getting a std. But if she isn't a female she gets to fukk you in the ass with her dikk. Are you willing to take that gamble ?

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
This is old as shyt god damn.

But as you can see it's still a good portion of people still under the impression Sidney Starr is a tranny, when she is not.
And this bytch is still out her perpetuating this lie till this day.....she just had a video on worldstar a few days ago.

So the truth needs to be out there.

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
So going off the evidence provided , if somebody said You can fukk Sidney starr and if she is a female you can fukk however and how many times you want without a ever worry of getting her pregnant or getting a std. But if she isn't a female she gets to fukk you in the ass with her dikk. Are you willing to take that gamble ?

I'm a grown ass man breh.... dont got time to answer dumb hypothetical situations. :martin:

Anyway, I just updated the OP post with a new pic. The exposal is getting real brehs:wow:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
!!!!!!SydneyStar.jpg

:usure:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you gonna believe, a baby picture, or a pic when she was of the age to make dumb choices like shave her hair? :usure:

She's a female breh.. :upsetfavre::yeshrug:

I think you just need to accept that you want to fukk a transgender. No biological woman would ever claim to be a transgender. It's not getting "her" anywhere so why keep with the shenanigans??

Sounds like you have some internal issues you have to deal with :yeshrug:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a trick brehs... watch the videos if you need more proof.
Also Lipstickalley got even more info exposing her for being born a female and lying about being a tranny. :francis:

Besides it's April 2nd.... April fools is over. :francis:

There's someone on LSA who claims to have known "her" in high school.
"Her" nickname was spiceboy:francis: