Siakam Spins & The Cs Grin: Official Pacers (#6) vs. Celtics (#1) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

Who wins?

• Celtics in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pacers in 4

• Pacers in 5

• Pacers in 6

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Pacers fans were puffing their chests out beating a hobbled Bucks team missing a former MVP, and a hobbled Knicks team missing 4 rotation guys one being a all NBA teamer/all star, now telling folks to off themselves....

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE :blessed:

Go get your milk & cookies little @nairdas, it's past your bed time

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
what can pacers do moving forward..i think both hali and siakum r 2nd options at best..

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
what can pacers do moving forward..i think both hali and siakum r 2nd options at best..
Learn to play above average defense for starters. Either everyone will have to learn to do so or they’re going to have to find ones who will, which will be harder after they pay Siakam.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pacers fans were puffing their chests out beating a hobbled Bucks team missing a former MVP, and a hobbled Knicks team missing 4 rotation guys one being a all NBA teamer/all star, now telling folks to off themselves....

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE :blessed:

Go get your milk & cookies little @nairdas, it's past your bed time
Celtics barely beating a hobbled pacers means nothing. Stfu cornball

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Learn to play above average defense for starters. Either everyone will have to learn to do so or they’re going to have to find ones who will, which will be harder after they pay Siakam.
I look at the Pacers like I do Trae and the Hawks...being good defensively is an identity, and you can't have collective buy in if your star player is completely un-serious about playing defense.

Haliburton is a horrendous defensive player.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Well deserved for the cousin JB

Great defense in game 1. Game tying, miracle 3 at the end. 50% from the field

40 in game 2

24 in game 3 on 55.6% from the field

Started 1 for 7 in game 4. Took over and finished 10 for 15. Huge 3's during the comeback. Game tying shot on that step-through that he's perfected. Huge block on Nembhard. Game winning assist to D White for the corner 3.

I thought he'd win it before the series due to his scoring efficiency and defense against their key scorers. He's poised to win the Finals MVP for the same reason.

Jaylen Brown.

Snubbed for All Defense

Snubbed for All NBA

Make up for it with both Finals MVP's

Halfway there. All praises due to :wow:

If Celtics win the title, Tatum is winning FMVP

If Celtics lose, it's bc they both were sabotaging each other in an attempt to win FMVP

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
So the nba reviewed the brown 3 with his foot on the line after the fact , but didn’t review the haliburton tip in game 1 vs New York that was good. Haliburton tipped in a rebound before the shot clock expired & the nba overlooked it leaving 2 points off the board