shyt is Crazy, so this Groupie literally accused Chris Brown of Rape because he Curved her

Daps
Innocent until proven guilty There was so many saying he did it
That have to stop It's a blood lust to take men down black men in particular

not sure why you quoted me. i wasn't even talking about breezy i was talking about the posts about which gender is worse at taking rejection, point being at least 1 in 6 of men aren't getting raped .

but chris brown's story is his story. dudes in the thread trying to act like this is the norm. 1) u not breezy. 2) period.
dudes be jumping out the window for the sake of banter :huhldup:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I’m not one of those dudes that thinks every girl is lying. So that’s for 1

but I also can’t vibe with the believe all women when I literally seen my best friend in high school be falsely accused. The girl even later admitted she said it because she was scared that they got caught by her dad. (Doesn’t help that she was white)

So yeah. I’ve seen this shyt literally ruin a kids life to the point that he was contemplating suicide. Had to have dude stay at my house for a week to make sure he didn’t hurt himself.

luckily he was “exonerated” …even though nothing ever happened to the girl for lying.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe

This shyt is crazy. It's a long article but RadarOnline obtained the text convo between him and his accuser. And it's basically a jaded hoe who was mad he wouldn't claim her so she tried to sue him for 20 mil.

This is why I don't trust 95% of women off the cuff when it comes to celebs.

OP literally said, "This is why I don't trust 95% of women."

"I'm so tired of you not agreeing with my echo chamber of misogynistic thoughts" - Typical TLR poster.

How do you confuse what he said? You clearly have an agenda.

Been peeped how weird you move…..you come off real GP.

Last edited:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe

but I also can’t vibe with the believe all women when I literally seen my best friend in high school be falsely accused. The girl even later admitted she said it because she was scared that they got caught by her dad. (Doesn’t help that she was white)

So yeah. I’ve seen this shyt literally ruin a kids life to the point that he was contemplating suicide. Had to have dude stay at my house for a week to make sure he didn’t hurt himself.

luckily he was “exonerated” …even though nothing ever happened to the girl for lying.
Lol I made a promise to myself after seeing that same shyt happen

And Ive made it clear thru the way I act & my body language

that if any bytch was to pull this stunt, Im fukking her up, her brother her sister her sisters sons her momma & that punk ass daddy who raised her plus her dog

Everyone is paying for her sins

So far so good.

broller

Veteran
Daps

Crazy yet not surprising that there were no charges for the girl. Smh.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Celebrities, athletes, politicians or anyone who have shyt to lose for that matter should move a lil different. Gotta vet people, especially those who seem too eager to get close to them.

But what if she has a phat ass tho :troll: