shyt is Crazy, so this Groupie literally accused Chris Brown of Rape because he Curved her

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nick Cannon is such a............:beli:

But her trying to manipulate him by catering to his ego about him being the best was real amateurish. Mightve worked on young Chris but cmon now

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
And thats why famous men would rather date 'approved' hoes and other famous people. You're seen as a come up for anyone who isn't already getting paper and is doing well for themselves. If youre Jack Harlow or Lamello ball or some other young famous man, youre fukking up if you date a regular woman unless she was with you before the fame.
Not all regular women are clout chasers. Plenty of celebs could date doctors or lawyers if they wanted. The groupies are just easy pickings for them.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP literally said “this is why I don’t trust 95% of women.” Y’all do this every day on here it’s ridiculous. Some y’all gotta get off this internet and venture out into the world

I also don't trust 95% of women when it comes to claiming rape, in the sense that I need to see some sort of evidence, at least a little bit, before the meter can start going over to the trusting them side. There's been too much lies and it's really fukking it up for the real victims of these Law & Order SVU-type crimes.

Y'all love victim blaming like everyone isn't susceptible to this shyt.
This is what people don't get. It doesn't always have to be a famous guy getting lied on. It can be the best worker at your job, or somebody else that's just minding their own business, but then if it fits into the beneficial narrative of some woman saying that he raped/abused her, then he is socially tarnished and rarely recovers even if proven innocent. Y'all can't really understand unless it happens to you or a brother close to you.

I hate that women can make fake accusations, and you never get to see their face or know their name.

Now in the age of the internet, these women that make false accusations can most definitely get "doxxed" if enough people demand it.

*Disclaimer: None of my comments should be applied to this Chris Brown situation directly, because I didn't even read the article, but I'm just talking "in general".