shyt is Crazy, so this Groupie literally accused Chris Brown of Rape because he Curved her

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Unfortunate for Chris Brown but this what happens when you spend your time around thots with nothing going for themselves except sex

Get him a good woman
We've seen corporate nikkas and men who was the total opposite of a social pariah like Chris Brown fall victim to the same shyt. Look at what happened to the Cuomo Brothers.

Y'all love victim blaming like everyone isn't susceptible to this shyt.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
We've seen corporate nikkas and men who was the total opposite of a social pariah like Chris Brown fall victim to the same shyt. Look at what happened to the Cuomo Brothers.

The average man who deals with 9 to 5 woman isn't going to encounter the tricks these IG models / prostuites / strippers on the PGA Thot Tour (LA, ATL, Miami, NYC) are doing to entrap rich men.

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Cb surrounded by thots on top of thots who only see him for a come up

He should know better

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
We doing another one of these threads we’re we apply one person’s transgressions to all women. Very cool, very normal adult behavior.

The daily women hate threads on this site is wild as hell

Your male feminist women can do no wrong shtick is just as stupid and regressive. It's not going to get you p*ssy.

Daps
Your male feminist women can do no wrong shtick is just as stupid and regressive. It's not going to get you p*ssy.
Here comes this jobless mother fukker

Yeah, because people are definitely trying to get p*ssy on a 99% male message board. I can see why no one wants to hire your ass as a lawyer with that kind of shyt for brains logic.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
And thats why famous men would rather date 'approved' hoes and other famous people. You're seen as a come up for anyone who isn't already getting paper and is doing well for themselves. If youre Jack Harlow or Lamello ball or some other young famous man, youre fukking up if you date a regular woman unless she was with you before the fame.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
We doing another one of these threads we’re we apply one person’s transgressions to all women. Very cool, very normal adult behavior.

The daily women hate threads on this site is wild as hell
I’m tired of folks like you doing this.

this thread is SPECIFICALLY about a woman basically being exposed as a LIAR in a sexual assault accusation.

And the first thing you do is run in here on some “not all women” “this doesn’t really happen “ BULLshyt.

this is proof that it actually DOES HAPPEN( and there are other documented cases of this as well) and no matter how much you want to deflect won’t change that.

Daps
I’m tired of folks like you doing this.

this thread is SPECIFICALLY about a woman basically being exposed as a LIAR in a sexual assault accusation.

And the first thing you do is run in here on some “not all women” “this doesn’t really happen “ BULLshyt.

this is proof that it actually DOES HAPPEN( and there are other documented cases of this as well) and no matter how much you want to deflect won’t change that.
OP literally said, "This is why I don't trust 95% of women."

"I'm so tired of you not agreeing with my echo chamber of misogynistic thoughts" - Typical TLR poster.