Shows that ended so badly you have to pretend the last seasons/episodes don't exist

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Martin
that whole thing with Martin and Gina unable to be on the same screen was straight :hhh:

Lost

great show that stopped making sense and started creating more questions than it answered

That 70s Show

wrote out the main character of 8 years like that shyt was :manny: and did the last season without him

add on..

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
People got to stop bringing up Martin. The Martin/Gina split only happened the last 7 episodes out of 24. The first half of season 5 was just as funny as the rest of Martin.

LOST had some of it's strongest episodes in it's last season. A bad ending doesn't make it a bad season.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
DEXTER

shyt HAD THE POTENTIAL TO BE THE GOAT

AFTER SEASON FOUR shyt WAS HOEGAN STATUS :scust:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The ending was straight ass. But Season 7 is a top 4 season of the show (Season 4-2-7-1)

Also Season 5 has a top 10 episode of all time. (Take It)

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How I Met Your Motherfukkin Mother.

The entire last season was literally nothing but filler, and they undid the whole season ten minutes into the finale. Worst final season and series finale ever, hands down. :trash:

Battlestar Galactica's final season and finale were trash too. No wonder that franchise is dead. :hhh:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Last season and episode of The Wire were not up to the standards of the first 4 years.

Let's be honest.....Vanessa marrying the guy with the bad hairline and the other tomfoolery messed up the Cosby run.

The ENTIRE second era of Different World (Jada Pinkett,etc) was GARBAGE!!!!!!! People stopped watching that nonsense before it went off the air.